Free Member
Apr 25, 2011
Australia
Funster No
MH
Just looking
Exp
I'm a newbie
Hi to all motorhome enthusiasts in UK from Australia. I am a retired Motelier and originally came from the UK in 1957 with family. I am an avid caravanner and 4wd enthusiast. I am contemplating visiting your shores in March 2012 and would like to purchase a motorhome so that my wife and I can travel around the UK and Europe for about 8 months. We will be looking at buying a 4 berth motorhome, preferable with a bed over the cab so that we can take our two grandchildren, who are presently domiciled in England, with us. I would appreciate any help you can give me as to the better motorhomes and also genuine motorhome dealers, not the Arthur Daley type salesmen.
Mike.

DESCO

Free Member
Mar 11, 2009
London
Funster No
MH
low profile
Exp
18 years +12 years tugging
Hi Welcome to MH Fun

As to dealers you won't go far wrong in giving Johns Cross a look he is a funster and I can vouch for there service we have just used them. See on right of page for their add.

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

Last edited:

EthnGeoff

Free Member
Jan 13, 2010
County Durham
Funster No
MH
Low Profile
Exp
April 2009
Hi colonial cousin.:thumb:
I think you'll find that there's far more choice on offer over here than you get back in Aus, both in style of motorhomes available and dealerships selling them. Enjoy your stay.
Geoff.::bigsmile:

Carol

LIFE MEMBER
Oct 2, 2007
North Wales.
Funster No
MH
A class
Exp
18 years s Motorhome (33years caravans)
Hello and welcome to Motorhome Fun, as has been said have a look at John Cross web page and check out some of the other sponsored Links on the fun site for ideas what is about, any questions just ask someone usually comes up with a answer.

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

Join us or log in to post a reply.

To join in you must be a member of MotorhomeFun

Join MotorhomeFun

Join us, it quick and easy!

Already a member? Log in here.

Latest journal entries

Funsters who are viewing this thread

Back