keenycruiser

Discussion in 'Introduce Yourself' started by keenycruiser, Apr 25, 2011.

1. keenycruiser

keenycruiser Read Only Funster

Hi to all motorhome enthusiasts in UK from Australia. I am a retired Motelier and originally came from the UK in 1957 with family. I am an avid caravanner and 4wd enthusiast. I am contemplating visiting your shores in March 2012 and would like to purchase a motorhome so that my wife and I can travel around the UK and Europe for about 8 months. We will be looking at buying a 4 berth motorhome, preferable with a bed over the cab so that we can take our two grandchildren, who are presently domiciled in England, with us. I would appreciate any help you can give me as to the better motorhomes and also genuine motorhome dealers, not the Arthur Daley type salesmen.
    Mike.

2. dylan

dylan Read Only Funster

:welcomefunster: Stay and enjoy :BigGrin:

3. DESCO

DESCO Read Only Funster

Hi Welcome to MH Fun

As to dealers you won't go far wrong in giving Johns Cross a look he is a funster and I can vouch for there service we have just used them. See on right of page for their add.

Last edited: Apr 25, 2011
  4. Terry

Terry Funster

Hi and welcome
    terry

5. EthnGeoff

EthnGeoff Funster

Hi colonial cousin.:thumb:
    I think you'll find that there's far more choice on offer over here than you get back in Aus, both in style of motorhomes available and dealerships selling them. Enjoy your stay.
    Geoff.:BigGrin:

6. Carol

Carol Funster Life Member

Hello and welcome to Motorhome Fun, as has been said have a look at John Cross web page and check out some of the other sponsored Links on the fun site for ideas what is about, any questions just ask someone usually comes up with a answer.