Karcher Outlet store

Discussion in 'Motorhome Chat' started by jockaneezer, Feb 7, 2016.

1. jockaneezer

jockaneezer Funster

Been looking for a replacement pressure washer after my Powerdevil eventually died. Got a Karcher K4 with attachments from Karcher Outlet about £120 cheaper than anywhere else. The units are factory returns but there's not a mark on it and I doubt it's even been plugged in. Anyhoo, just tried it with the foam recommended on here and it brought the Volvo up a treat.

• Useful Useful x 1
    • Informative Informative x 1
  2. ****

**** Read Only Funster

Nice but is the stores location a secret?

• Like Like x 1
  3. scotjimland

scotjimland Funster Life Member

• Like Like x 1
  4. CHRI$

CHRI$ Funster

5. ****

**** Read Only Funster

Cheers guys. Will look through that later. Defo want a glass cleaner/steamer

6. Traveller_HA5_3DOM

Traveller_HA5_3DOM Read Only Funster

I had a K5 power washer last year and it has performed well. It did arrive with the bottom part of the lance holder broken but a replacement part was sent promptly.
    I also had a steam cleaner a SC1020. This came with parts missing and broken and scale on the inside of the boiler, so it was returned and a brand new replacement was sent. So as to their claim that the stuff is refurbished and checked I have my doubts. So be prepared to check the item carefully and wait whilst replacements are sent.

• Like Like x 1
  7. BobtheBass

BobtheBass Funster

I too bought a steam cleaner from them which arrived with parts missing, and whilst they were sent out to me urgently and with no hassle I had to laugh at their boast that everything is checked thoroughly before delivery. Just words, easy to say but no guarantee that they actually do what they show off about. Reminds me of an old Bonzo Dog song where a chap takes some dry cleaning to a place called "24 Hour Dry Cleaning". He was told they would be ready a week on Thursday. When he asked about the 24 hour dry cleaning sign he was told "that's just the name of the shop dear"!!!

8. jockaneezer

jockaneezer Funster

I had doubts about how good the washers would be and if I'd heard about Traveller's and Bob's experiences, I may have thought twice about purchasing, although they did get sorted and hopefully still saved money.
    I had to fit the wheels onto mine and the design is such that once they are 'clicked' into place, they can't be removed so I'm pretty sure mine had never been used (y)