Sep 4, 2013
nottingham
Funster No
MH
swift decato
Exp
i'm a newbie
Hello I am new on here
I have just bought a Kampa 260L and I have a swift Fiat Decato when putting up the awning
the centre inflatable pole is over the door stopping the door from opening I am connecting it to my fiamma wind out awning
Has anybody had simlar problems

Thank you
Paul

May 1, 2009
SOUTH WOODHAM FERRERS
Funster No
MH
A Class
Exp
We have the blow up awning also but our door does not clash with the 2 centre poles (3 windows version) .I guess exchange for the larger size so you dont have a centre pole ( 2 window version) or you are forced to slide it further along the wind out awning rail which is obvious and no doubt is not a option ?

OP
OP
P

paul1985

Free Member
Sep 4, 2013
nottingham
Funster No
MH
swift decato
Exp
i'm a newbie
I looked at the bigger one but my fiamma is only 3.5mts long the only thing i was told to do was to get some blowup supports which would lift the centre pole up out the way
or like you say slide it along the fiamma out the way of the centre pole

Thanks Paul

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

May 1, 2009
SOUTH WOODHAM FERRERS
Funster No
MH
A Class
Exp
What I and others have found is a design flaw for the corner poles that can buckle due to no horizontal poles lower down because of the doorways/windows.A better placed guy rope along this weak point would solve the problem.Despite this we are happy with ours which folds down to fit in our overhead cuboards .NO POLES !

Feb 24, 2013
Bolsover, Derbyshire
Funster No
MH
Hymer S800
Exp
not long enough
What I and others have found is a design flaw for the corner poles that can buckle

Sorry I am bit late on this and apologies for hijacking the link, what have you managed to do about the buckling pole, we have a new Air 390 only bought in August doing the same thing. Kampa are asking us to rotate the inner pole inside the sleeve, but that does nothing, they (Kampa) implied I was on my own with this issue ie nobody else had mentioned it!!

David

May 1, 2009
SOUTH WOODHAM FERRERS
Funster No
MH
A Class
Exp
Have not done anything yet but for the moment we just put our chair backs against them.Waiting for inspiration.

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

Join us or log in to post a reply.

To join in you must be a member of MotorhomeFun

Join MotorhomeFun

Join us, it quick and easy!

Already a member? Log in here.

Latest journal entries

Funsters who are viewing this thread

Back