• These Classified Forums are now archived, so you cannot add to or edit them. Our New Classified System can be Found Here 

• These Classified Forums are now archived, so you cannot add to or edit them. Our New Classified System can be Found Here 

SOLD Kampa air rally Pro 260XXL motorhome awning (1 Viewer)

Neckender

Free Member
Oct 15, 2007
Neckend or North Wales.
Funster No
MH
VW T6.1Kombi day Van
Exp
Since 2004
http://www.practicalmotorhome.com/reviews/accessory/33839-kampa-motor-rally-air-pro-260-l#
Due to me making a right cock up with the description of this awnings height it's back up for sale.
Brand new Kampa air pro rally 260 XXL awning 280- 295cm height with brand new plastic blue patterned ground sheet, never used just erected when bought at Malvern show last year to see if it fitted the van ok.
Reason for sale buying a smaller van in March and this awning will be too tall for it, so will Need to buy another awning.
£400 pick up only
Will be attending Peterbourgh Show if anyone interested.
John.

Last edited:

Minxy

LIFE MEMBER
Aug 22, 2007
E Yorks
Funster No
MH
Carthago Compactline
Exp
Since 1996, had Elddis/Swift/Rapido/Rimor/Chausson MHs. Autocruise/Globecar PVCs/Compactline i-138
http://www.practicalmotorhome.com/reviews/accessory/33839-kampa-motor-rally-air-pro-260-l#

Brand new Kampa air pro rally 260 XL awning with brand new plastic blue patterned ground sheet, never used just erected when bought at Malvern show last year to see if it fitted the van ok.
Reason for sale buying a smaller van in March and this awning will be too tall for it, so will Ned to buy anotherawning.
£400 pick up only.

John.
Wouldn't it be better to get it altered to fit as the only rather than lose money on selling this and the have to buy another?

Last edited:

Minxy

LIFE MEMBER
Aug 22, 2007
E Yorks
Funster No
MH
Carthago Compactline
Exp
Since 1996, had Elddis/Swift/Rapido/Rimor/Chausson MHs. Autocruise/Globecar PVCs/Compactline i-138
On some awnings we've had they've had elastic running in the top of the vertical part of the awning that fits against the MH, ie just above the door to the 'roof' section which could be tightened to take out the slack, also some has small straps for the same purpose.

I've been looking for a photo to demonstrate what I mean but can't find one. :(

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

Minxy

LIFE MEMBER
Aug 22, 2007
E Yorks
Funster No
MH
Carthago Compactline
Exp
@Neckender I've just had a shuftie and your new Globecar will be around 260 high without a Fiamma/Omnistor awning, so a bit higher with one, you might find therefore that your awning at 265 will fit fine ... personally I'd wait until you've got the van and try it before selling.

OP
OP
Neckender

Neckender

Free Member
Oct 15, 2007
Neckend or North Wales.
Funster No
MH
VW T6.1Kombi day Van
Exp
Since 2004
Hi Mel and thanks for the info, but if we sell this we can buy the Kampa rally pro 330 which will be a bit wider for our style of camping.
The 260 air pro was the widest we could have on our Auto Sleeper Broadway and genuinely only erected to check the fitting and since never used.

John.

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

Join us or log in to post a reply.

To join in you must be a member of MotorhomeFun

Join MotorhomeFun

Join us, it quick and easy!

Already a member? Log in here.

Latest journal entries

Funsters who are viewing this thread

Back