• These Classified Forums are now archived, so you cannot add to or edit them. Our New Classified System can be Found Here 

• These Classified Forums are now archived, so you cannot add to or edit them. Our New Classified System can be Found Here 

SOLD K9 dog gate (tall) (1 Viewer)

DuxDeluxe

LIFE MEMBER
Jul 10, 2008
Planet Zog
Funster No
MH
A woosh bang van
Exp
since 2008
we have for sale a tall adjustable size K9 dog gate complete with all the fittings pack to fit any motorhome door. Very easy to fit and remove and also works well at keeping young children the right side of things. Our little escape artist is sadly no longer with us, so now surplus to requirement

In excellent condition cost £70, will accept £40 to include courier to mainland U.K. or £35 hand delivered at the new forest meet

Link Removed

IMG_1571.JPG

haganap

LIFE MEMBER
Dec 5, 2007
planet earth
Funster No
MH
Carthago C Tourer
Exp
I'm an oldbie MH number 9
ill take a punt, might need it delvered though, unless anyone from Cheshire is going to the meet

Feb 24, 2013
Bolsover, Derbyshire
Funster No
MH
Hymer S800
Exp
not long enough
a little round the houses Paul, but I am going to the New Forest meet, then have a job at Sandbach on Thursday morning next week, stopping overnight on Wednesday at Crewe central premier inn if you can get to there (y)

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

Geo

Trader - Funster
Jul 29, 2007
Mansfield,Notts
Funster No
MH
Autotrail Tracker FB
Exp
45 +years with breaks
a little round the houses Paul, but I am going to the New Forest meet, then have a job at Sandbach on Thursday morning next week, stopping overnight on Wednesday at Crewe central premier inn if you can get to there (y)
You sound like Hermes:Eeek: shorter route too

haganap

LIFE MEMBER
Dec 5, 2007
planet earth
Funster No
MH
Carthago C Tourer
Exp
I'm an oldbie MH number 9
Hi David that would be great... im two mins from sandbach and 5 from Crewe so either would be good....
@DuxDeluxe can i have this please

OP
OP
DuxDeluxe

DuxDeluxe

LIFE MEMBER
Jul 10, 2008
Planet Zog
Funster No
MH
A woosh bang van
Exp
since 2008
Hi David that would be great... im two mins from sandbach and 5 from Crewe so either would be good....
@DuxDeluxe can i have this please
No problem, Paul. I'll deliver the gate and adjustment bits to @DavidG58 this weekend.

@Langtoftlad - the loss was Barney a few months ago at 16 1/2 and Jake's friend. Jake isn't bright enough to try and escape.........

TheBig1

LIFE MEMBER
Nov 27, 2011
Dorset
Funster No
MH
A class
Exp
many many years! since I was a kid
No problem, Paul. I'll deliver the gate and adjustment bits to @DavidG58 this weekend.

@Langtoftlad - the loss was Barney a few months ago at 16 1/2 and Jake's friend. Jake isn't bright enough to try and escape.........
Hi @DuxDeluxe sorry slightly off topic but do you have a photo of the gate fitted showing the adjustment? I can easily knock up a gate but was wondering how this one is mounted

OP
OP
DuxDeluxe

DuxDeluxe

LIFE MEMBER
Jul 10, 2008
Planet Zog
Funster No
MH
A woosh bang van
Exp
since 2008
Hi @DuxDeluxe sorry slightly off topic but do you have a photo of the gate fitted showing the adjustment? I can easily knock up a gate but was wondering how this one is mounted
It has longish bolts and basically a set on shims that you fit in the make exactly the right width. Can't do a photo right now unfortunately

Join us or log in to post a reply.

To join in you must be a member of MotorhomeFun

Join MotorhomeFun

Join us, it quick and easy!

Already a member? Log in here.

Latest journal entries

Funsters who are viewing this thread

Back