mickwhite

Free Member
Oct 15, 2012
brighton
Funster No
MH
ducato esperia
Exp
hi, new to the forum so hello to everyone out there. Just bought a Ducato esperia, so looking to have some great times touring france and spain in the near future. I live in Juvigny sous Andaine , in Normandy, just thought i would put it out there as there is a small campsite in the village, open all year, not sure of the prices, but think it is very reasonable. Lovely village in a lovely area. the village has 2 very good restaurants and several other shops.
cheers mick

stcyr

Free Member
Apr 11, 2011
Normandie
Funster No
MH
A class
Exp
On & off, since 1966 - fulltime since 2005
Hi! We are in St.Cyr-du-Bailleul, about the same distance west of Domfront as you are to the east ... Hope to see you some time?

:thumb:

OP
OP
M

mickwhite

Free Member
Oct 15, 2012
brighton
Funster No
MH
ducato esperia
Exp
hi, its the municipal camping, only about 10 pitches, but open all year. Hi Stcyr, if you are passing stop for a cuppa, i live in the village square, if the van is there then i am there, number 8

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

steveclecy

Free Member
Jun 10, 2009
Wirral
Funster No
MH
C Class
Exp
Since June 2009
Welcome to the Forum. For 18 months, we lived in Clecy (hence my "handle"), about 1 hour north of you. Do not remember visiting as far south as Juvigny-sous-Andaine, but our "serious" shopping town was Flers, probably yours as well.
Steve

stcyr

Free Member
Apr 11, 2011
Normandie
Funster No
MH
A class
Exp
On & off, since 1966 - fulltime since 2005
hi, its the municipal camping, only about 10 pitches, but open all year. Hi Stcyr, if you are passing stop for a cuppa, i live in the village square, if the van is there then i am there, number 8

Snap - we're on the village square too. Will do, and likewise if you're over our way :thumb:

Dec 10, 2010
where ever we park up
Funster No
MH
RV
Exp
just completed 6th year
hi, new to the forum so hello to everyone out there. Just bought a Ducato esperia, so looking to have some great times touring france and spain in the near future. I live in Juvigny sous Andaine , in Normandy, just thought i would put it out there as there is a small campsite in the village, open all year, not sure of the prices, but think it is very reasonable. Lovely village in a lovely area. the village has 2 very good restaurants and several other shops.
cheers mick

Welcome - Please could you found out the name of the site and we will try and pop in when we travel through Normandy - :RollEyes:

OP
OP
M

mickwhite

Free Member
Oct 15, 2012
brighton
Funster No
MH
ducato esperia
Exp
Hi, back in france next week , I will find out the name of the site and post it then, As to Flers, yes that is my main shopping town and I,ve got to say it terrifies the life out of me with its antiquated priorite a droite! , love living in france and like the french, but they really have some stupid ways of doing things! (ps do NOT tell them i said that!)

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

Popeye

Deceased RIP
Sep 5, 2011
edge of New Forest
Funster No
MH
Frankia Platin Plus
Exp
On and off since 1983
Hi, back in france next week , I will find out the name of the site and post it then, As to Flers, yes that is my main shopping town and I,ve got to say it terrifies the life out of me with its antiquated priorite a droite! , love living in france and like the french, but they really have some stupid ways of doing things! [HI](ps do NOT tell them i said that![/HI])

Oi Frankie

...........Do Not Read This post
:winky:

yorkinmadoc

Free Member
Oct 13, 2012
Normandy, France
Funster No
MH
profile compact
Exp
Hi Mick,

Welcome,:thumb:.

We live near Buais 27k West of Domfront, just getting our new 'secondhand' camping car cleaned and readied for a few forays before Xmas.

John

Join us or log in to post a reply.

To join in you must be a member of MotorhomeFun

Join MotorhomeFun

Join us, it quick and easy!

Already a member? Log in here.

Latest journal entries

Funsters who are viewing this thread

Back