Just swopped insurance company (1 Viewer)

paulmold

Free Member
Jun 15, 2009
North Wales
Funster No
MH
Coachbuilt
Exp
7 year (25yrs a tugger)
Bought first MH last January so it's renewal time now. I went with Scenic last year mainly because I didn't want breakdown cover as I have RAC personal cover which will cover both the MH and my car and I got insurance for £215. The renewal came through at £214.56 but I noticed the compulsary and voluntary excess together came to £250 and as I never simply accept the renewal staight away I phoned around.

Sureterm came in at £235 but that was with Equity Red Star anyway, a company that I would never go with again after a non-fault accident in 2007 when I had lots of hastle and a derisory settlement figure. Next I tried C&CC, similar price but again with Equity. Next I tried Coversure (I've been with them before on my taxi and always had good service), didn't realise they did MH's but saw them advertised in MMM, they came in with a quote of £197 with just a compulsary excess of £100 and protected No Claims Bonus for no extra cost and it's not with Equity! So I took the plunge and switched immediately.

Join us or log in to post a reply.

To join in you must be a member of MotorhomeFun

Join MotorhomeFun

Join us, it quick and easy!

Already a member? Log in here.

Latest journal entries

Funsters who are viewing this thread

Back