Free Member
Jun 1, 2016
bedford
Funster No
MH
hymer ml-i 580
Exp
Hi All,

I am just retired and awaiting the delivery of our first motorhome, expected early July. We've hired before and been on the North 500, touring Eire, Wales, and the Yorkshire Dales but now really looking forward to a van of our own. I intend to tour as much of the UK as I can get to using smaller, quieter sites and wild camping, and get to know what I need for extended travelling.

This site looks as though it has a lot of answers so I've got a lot of browsing to do.

Best Wishes, Mike.

DBK

LIFE MEMBER
Jan 9, 2013
Plympton, Devon
Funster No
MH
PVC, Murvi Morocco
Exp
Welcome, but you know many of us will keep badgering you to go over into Europe! Floods, strikes, it's more fun than a barrel of monkeys over there. Or over here from my perspective as we've just completed week 2 of an 11 week European jaunt. :)

ambulancekidd

Funster
Sep 23, 2014
Ayrshire Scotland
Funster No
MH
Swift Kon-Tiki 640
Exp
Since 1964 Gosh that makes me feel old.
Hello & welcome to the Fun forum. I've travelled all over the world, but we intend to explore the UK in its entirety, so many wee corners to explore & I'd had my fill of European holidays.

Lisa

Funster
LIFE MEMBER
Apr 29, 2014
Lincolnshire
Funster No
MH
Rapido A class
Exp
20th Sept 2014
:hiya: and welcome to Fun. Exciting times ahead....

Carol

LIFE MEMBER
Oct 2, 2007
North Wales.
Funster No
MH
A class
Exp
18 years s Motorhome (33years caravans)
Hi Welcome to Fun, so much to see in the UK I'm sure you will enjoy exploring in your motorhome (y) To get the best out go the site I would become a full member ÂŁ15 a year, for that if you have security fitted by @eddievanbitz you would get a Funster discount that would cover your subs for quite a long time, lots of benifits and unlimited posts.

:welcomesign:

Stagman

Free Member
Aug 19, 2015
North Essex
Funster No
MH
C Class
Exp
3yrs
(y)Hi and Welcome

We lived out your way before moving to Essex. Good luck with your travels