gradyp

Free Member
Aug 18, 2011
Widnes
Funster No
MH
Elddis Supreme 155
Exp
Hi all ,, been reading the site for a couple of years now sucking all the information I can prior to plunging into the motorhome world.
Had caravan for about 20 years , sold last one about 6 years ago as my son started to play professional rugby league and that is now a summer sport (still need wet weather gear to watch it in this country:Sad:) so spent the summer months watching him then about 3 years ago bought static in Angelsey.
Sold the static earlier this year ,, talk about losing money ,, since been every trader in the north west tyre kicking eventually found the van that ticks as many of the boxes so put the deposit down yesterday
Roller Team 600 on a 09 plate. I know it is a "basic" van but for the money , age , condition , lay-out , and feel it seems just right for ourselves.
Normally it will only myself and the wife ,, but we have a grand daughter who will come away with us and we wanted a bit of space so the rear lounge was important to us.
Currently looking at a dome satallite system and solar panels at the moment.
Don't you just love spending money :ROFLMAO:
Anyway I'm sure I've got a load of questions over the next few weeks

Thanks Paul

Mar 3, 2013
Poole
Funster No
MH
Coachbuilt
Exp
Welcome to the world of Motorhomes. We have a Rollerteam, Autoroller 707. Absolutely love it, yes there are bits that I will change and alter as time goes by but otherwise it ticks all the boxes. Have fun :Smile:

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

Peter JohnsCross MH

Funster
Deceased RIP
Jan 5, 2008
East Sussex
Funster No
MH
Autotrail
Exp
Hi and welcome, if you want a Dome etc try either
dnewell.gif

or Eddie VanBitz, both members on here for good service and maybe Funsters discount

Peter

PP Bear

LIFE MEMBER
Apr 5, 2013
Kent, UK
Funster No
MH
Auto Trail Dakota SE
Exp
Hey Paul, well done on making the plunge and getting your new home::bigsmile:

Enjoy the adventures, just share them all with us please and welcome to the world of Funsters:thumb::thumb:

OP
OP
gradyp

gradyp

Free Member
Aug 18, 2011
Widnes
Funster No
MH
Elddis Supreme 155
Exp
Hi and welcome, if you want a Dome etc try either
dnewell.gif

or Eddie VanBitz, both members on here for good service and maybe Funsters discount

Peter
Thanks ,, just e-mailed Dave for a quote

Carol

LIFE MEMBER
Oct 2, 2007
North Wales.
Funster No
MH
A class
Exp
18 years s Motorhome (33years caravans)
Welcome to the world of motorhomeing, and finding the best friendliest motorhome site on the web. :welcomefunster:

Chris

LIFE MEMBER
May 5, 2010
Funster No
MH
None
Exp
10 years
Hi, hope you have great times in the new motorhome:thumb:

You must be proud of your son, that's quite an achievement:thumb:

Mar 29, 2011
Rugby UK
Funster No
MH
C Class RS
Exp
:welcome:

Welcome hope you enjoy your new way of life, when I started a couple of years ago I found this site invaluable with answers to questions I had not even thought I needed to ask:thumb:

The wizened of OZ

Free Member
Jan 20, 2012
Brisbane Australia
Funster No
MH
C Class Bailey 745 SE
Exp
Newbie to U.K. Extensive in Oz.
Hello and welcome. I have heard of that rugby game in Australia. Isn't it the one played with a semi flat ball. :ROFLMAO:

Have fun with your new van.

eddie

LIFE MEMBER
Oct 4, 2007
Taunton Somerset
Funster No
MH
RV
Exp
since 1989
Definitely the right game:thumb: Wrong discipline :ROFLMAO:

I think that buying a basic motorhome and then cherry picking the accessories you want on it is a much better way of ending up with what you want.

So many people buy top end, expensive motorhomes, and then come to us asking if anything can be done about the equipment that was factory fitted.

Worse still is that often what's fitted isn't even a branded product, but purchased by the Companies buyers, normally it would seem on price alone not features or quality.:Doh:
So good luck with your new van and hope that you have years of fun with it:thumb:

Eddie

Join us or log in to post a reply.

To join in you must be a member of MotorhomeFun

Join MotorhomeFun

Join us, it quick and easy!

Already a member? Log in here.

Funsters who are viewing this thread

Back