Just packing for the first time... (1 Viewer)

Bushtrekker

Free Member
Jan 4, 2012
Cannock, Staffs
Funster No
MH
Hymer Tramp
Exp
Second time around.
When I had a Land Rover 110, packing was easy as everything went in boxes, one for cooking, one for kit etc. This thing has cupboards though and we've spent the morning trying every possible way of fitting stuff in. It's like packing a suitcase without being able to sit on it to close it:roflmto:

Next time out will be easier, as everything will be in place, now all I need to to do is to top up the water tank and check tyre pressures.

Terry

LIFE MEMBER
Dec 27, 2007
Lincolnshire
Funster No
MH
A class
Exp
Can't remember ;)
Try to avoid putting cans etc over cooker and hollow worktops :thumb:
terry

DESCO

Free Member
Mar 11, 2009
London
Funster No
MH
low profile
Exp
18 years +12 years tugging
If you are anything like us you will have changed everything to different spots by the end of first trip, it's a case of trial and error and can only be resolved by use.
What I would suggest is make a map of where things are or you will spend ages looking for stuff.

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

magicsurfbus

Free Member
Oct 11, 2010
NW England
Funster No
MH
Bessacarr Coachbuilt
Exp
Since 1997
Keep loo fluid, grey water jerry can, clean water jerry can, camping chairs, camping table, hookup cable (if you use one) and water hose within easy reach (in boot?). Keep a torch handy in case your gas bottle needs changing at night. Everything else you'll eventually work out for yourself. Make sure your fridge, drawers and cupboards are properly shut before you set off. Enjoy your trip.

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

Join us or log in to post a reply.

To join in you must be a member of MotorhomeFun

Join MotorhomeFun

Join us, it quick and easy!

Already a member? Log in here.

Latest journal entries

Funsters who are viewing this thread

Back