May 6, 2015
Teesside
Funster No
MH
A class
Exp
since 1980
Hi there,
Have just found this forum and decided to join, my wife Enid and myself have been either camping, caravanning or motor homing virtually since we tied the knot in 1970.
We are now not able to camp or tug caravans about due to the inevitable body slowly disintegrating routine, so are firmly motorhome users now. We are due to pick up our new Hymer Duo Mobil next week, it's the first ( and probably the last ) new motorhome we have bought, we fell in love with it at the Peterbrough show and can't wait to get it.
We have been through all types of motorhome from VW camper to American RV and some in between ,but we are still learning.
I hope we can get some helpful advice when needed and would like to think we may be of some small help to others.
Regards,
John and Enid.

Nov 6, 2013
East Sussex
Funster No
MH
Hymer B574DL
Exp
Since 2011 (tugger for 20 before that)
Hi from Eastbourne and :welc:

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

ian g

Free Member
May 6, 2015
st helens
Funster No
MH
coachbuilt
Exp
i,m a newbie
hi john and enid , we are newto motorhoming ,just purchased our hetty the hymer , looking forward to good times in her any nice places for starters ?we are in north west , thanks ian@steph

OP
OP
Moocher
May 6, 2015
Teesside
Funster No
MH
A class
Exp
since 1980
Hi there Ian and Steph,
If you are vey new to motor homing, you may want to try a few overnight stops at pubs etc, I would definitely recommend the " Britstops " book that gives you hundreds of free stopovers at Pub, far m shops etc, we have used it and have never had a bad experience, of course it helps if you have a meal or buy some produce which keeps the thing going well for all concerned.
Regards
John.

kip

Free Member
Apr 26, 2015
Bulphan
Funster No
MH
A class
Exp
Hello,from chris & jean:)

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements