Free Member
Mar 2, 2016
Upper Halling, Kent
Funster No
MH
Coachbuilt
Exp
Since 2015
Hi all, myself, Luke, and partner Hazel ( both just turned 60 ) have been motorhoming for a year now and we love it. Both of us caravanned when we were younger with our parents and after meeting each other 2 years ago, found we would like to get away and enjoy ourselves more. We have an Autotrail Cheyenne 635se which we find ticks all our boxes at the moment. Hopefully will join you on some rallies this year and get to know everyone. All the best for now. Luke

OP
OP
Motorhome Man

Motorhome Man

Free Member
Mar 2, 2016
Upper Halling, Kent
Funster No
MH
Coachbuilt
Exp
Since 2015
Thanks for hello MH55, forgot to say, have already booked Norfolk Motorhome Show in July and possibly South Coast Caravan and Motorhome Show in April, so will introduce ourselves then if not before.
Luke.

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

tonka

LIFE MEMBER
Jul 2, 2008
Cannock, Staffs
Funster No
MH
A class Burstner 800
Exp
Since 2000
Welcome MM...
Remember you only have 5 free posts :)

Hope to see you around..

Khizzie

Free Member
Jul 26, 2014
Le Repaire,Thiviers,France
Funster No
MH
Autocriuse stargazer
Exp
since 2002
Thanks for hello MH55, forgot to say, have already booked Norfolk Motorhome Show in July and possibly South Coast Caravan and Motorhome Show in April, so will introduce ourselves then if not before.
Luke.

Hi ya ,and welcome ...i shall be at the South Coast show. Aka,Romsey show. So please make yourself known. The name khizzie is on back of my van and I should be in the disabled persons area. Roy.

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

Carol

LIFE MEMBER
Oct 2, 2007
North Wales.
Funster No
MH
A class
Exp
18 years s Motorhome (33years caravans)
Hello welcome to Fun, check out our Rally at Chester over Easter, lots going on. :welc:

Join us or log in to post a reply.

To join in you must be a member of MotorhomeFun

Join MotorhomeFun

Join us, it quick and easy!

Already a member? Log in here.

Latest journal entries

Funsters who are viewing this thread

Back