Just had the MH cleaned by Mike. (1 Viewer)

Billy23

Free Member
Feb 10, 2012
On a planet...far, ....far away.
Funster No
MH
C Class
Exp
On and off 1995
The paintwork on my 2001 Rimor, was, I thought well past its sell by date, but while we were on our 8 week tour from Spain, I thought I would call in Mike from Motorhomevalet to see if he could, make it look just a bit better.

I parked at The Crown pub in Cerney Wick (£10 per night) and he turned up at 0900 hrs, worked all morning in the rain and all afternoon in the dry. I sat in the MH and waited till he had finished so that I could see the finished article.

Result:- Marvellous!!!! Well done Mike ( Gold star)

Aug 18, 2011
derbys
Funster No
MH
AUTOSLEEPER SYMBOL
Exp
since 2007.Tugger before since 1970
The paintwork on my 2001 Rimor, was, I thought well past its sell by date, but while we were on our 8 week tour from Spain, I thought I would call in Mike from Motorhomevalet to see if he could, make it look just a bit better.

I parked at The Crown pub in Cerney Wick (£10 per night) and he turned up at 0900 hrs, worked all morning in the rain and all afternoon in the dry. I sat in the MH and waited till he had finished so that I could see the finished article.

Result:- Marvellous!!!! Well done Mike ( Gold star)

How much does he charge ?? BUSBY.

Brisey

Deceased RIP
Sep 4, 2007
Sutton on Sea
Funster No
MH
Coachbuilt
Exp
Since 2003
Mike did a superb job on our motorhome last year. We will be making use of his services again this year before we head south for the winter.
Brisey.

OP
OP
Billy23

Billy23

Free Member
Feb 10, 2012
On a planet...far, ....far away.
Funster No
MH
C Class
Exp
On and off 1995
Mike did a superb job on our motorhome last year. We will be making use of his services again this year before we head south for the winter.
Brisey.

Well you had better book him early, when I was chatting to him, he recons he has lots of work. Then again people that do good work are normally busy.

FJmike

Free Member
Jul 17, 2014
Swindon
Funster No
MH
A Class
Exp
over ten years
Sorry for not replying earlier. Thanks for the mention Bill and I am glad your pleased with the results of my work, you forgot to mention that the £10 a night included electric.
Brisey you had best your skates on as I am currently booking for the beginning of October.

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

Brisey

Deceased RIP
Sep 4, 2007
Sutton on Sea
Funster No
MH
Coachbuilt
Exp
Since 2003
[QUOTE="FJmike,
Brisey you had best your skates on as I am currently booking for the beginning of October.[/QUOTE]

Thanks for the heads up Mike, I will be in touch with you when I get home from the Malvern Show next week.
Brisey.

Join us or log in to post a reply.

To join in you must be a member of MotorhomeFun

Join MotorhomeFun

Join us, it quick and easy!

Already a member? Log in here.

Funsters who are viewing this thread

Back