Just found you, motorhoming since 2005 !!

Discussion in 'Introduce Yourself' started by freemover, Mar 13, 2012.

1. freemover

freemover Read Only Funster

Hello,
    Your wild camping has already been so useful and I have only started on this site yesterday. :Smile:

I just love beautiful scenery and peace, my partner is a motor bike racing enthusiast :Rofl1: and loves noise and petrol, but so far we have struck the happy medium.

We have parked at some race meetings and beautiful swathes of green and lakes are to be seen at some, at others I have not been so lucky. We have learnt over the years how to match our differing interests.

We had an amazing time at Skye, with the weather beautiful and I flatly refused to leave, until the last minute, this meant the poor driver had to do bottom of Loch Lomond to the East Midlands in one drag. we tried a lorry park at one point we knew of, but refrigerated lorries had taken it over that night, so 3 coffees later we wended our weary way. :Eeek:

I am looking forward to a new experience of Thundersprint at Cheshire in a couple of months, and will report back to all of you that are interested.

Glad you are here... :Cool:

2. f6c

f6c Funster

welcome

Welcome aboard:Wink:

3. Johns_Cross_Motorhomes

Johns_Cross_Motorhomes Trader - Motorhome & Accessory Sales

Welcome glad you have found Fun informative,to get the best Subscribe its worth a tenner and you can get it back many times over.

Peter

4. Hollyberry

Hollyberry Funster

Hi and Welcome from France :france: Best £10 I ever spent, all the friendly help has been invaluable. And what I like about this site is there is banter but no sniping, which can be rife on some.

5. The wizened of OZ

The wizened of OZ Funster

I agree with you, no sniping and an invaluable aid to someone like myself who is planning a trip ( 6 weeks to go ) from Australia to Europe. Starting to get exited. Retired 2 days ago and bored already.

Tom

6. Gran & Rog

Gran & Rog Funster

Welcome to Fun

7. Carol

Carol Funster Life Member

Welcome to Fun Freemover and Wizened of Oz, great site with all sorts of information, never be afraid to ask a question, someone will usually be able to help. :welcomefunster: