Sam

Free Member
Aug 19, 2009
Cornwall
Funster No
MH
Coach Built
Exp
Just came back from my first ever trip in my MH. I'm sure you have heard it (or said it) before, but WE ABSOLUTELY LOVED IT:roflmto:

Expectations were pretty high anyway but still it was so much better that I thought it would be. Weather was fantastic, but I can categorically say that poorer weather would not have put us off. It was easy, cosy, just wonderful.

Very grateful for all the advice I received in this forum re. weak battery, water treatments, etc. everything worked well and new all the basics thanks to this forum.

To all of you who are about to get your first MH, you are in for a BIG treat. Even my kids were so excited they forgot to fight or argue all weekend:thumb: (not sure how many trips this will last though).

One little tip to all the newbies like myself - when you are about to empty the fiamma waste water tank on wheels thingie,make sure you hold it flat, then open the cap, then SLOWLY tip it to let the contents out. I felt like a right ***** when I held it vertical then opened the cap. Just imagine what happened then...I was almost in tears...half at what had just happened and half at being such an idi*t I didn't see it coming.

Here's to lots more happy MH holidays. Already planning our first trip to France and thinking how I can negotiate 6 weeks off work in the summer to drive down to Greece...CAN'T wait

Sam

DESCO

Free Member
Mar 11, 2009
London
Funster No
MH
low profile
Exp
18 years +12 years tugging
Hi Sam :winky:

So glad to hear that your first trip went well, after the problems you are now a fully paid up member of the motorhome fraternity.
How long will it take to get the smile off your face, ::bigsmile: glad the kids enjoyed it also.
We all make mistakes, that is half the fun you just look back at them and all laugh again together.

Dave:thumb::thumb:

Jim

Ringleader
Jul 19, 2007
Sutton on Sea, UK
Funster No
MH
Adria Panel Van.
Exp
Since 1988
Now you know why its called motorhome Fun::bigsmile:

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements