LIFE MEMBER
Apr 25, 2014
Southport, UK
Funster No
MH
Leisuredrive Renoir
Exp
Since 1996
@jenny and mitch - never noticed any problems when emptying the cassette. All seems fine when rinsing, and assuming the instructions have been followed the 'wrap and drop' effect seems to work well!!

Bacchus

Free Member
Jul 27, 2015
Staines
Funster No
MH
A Class Hymer
Exp
since 2011
Hi Funsters, I've just bought two packs of Happy Bowl liners (50 liners each pack) from The Caravan Shop at 0nly £6.95 with free delivery.

My guess is that this is a misprint and it should be 'the happy bowel' - I assume that the bags are clear like little freezer bags so you can hold your 'movement' up to the light and inspect it. You can tell a lot from your 'waste products', and motorhoming really does help you to get closer to it, so to speak.

Get one of those telescopic mirrors from an accessory shop and use it to help your aim :moon2::rofl:

You could use one of the little oral inspection mirrors that dentists use, but if you are a dentist I would hope that it's one which has been withdrawn from professional service.

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

Moodybrook

Free Member
Jul 7, 2013
Wet and cold place outside of M25
Funster No
MH
4 wheels and a pointy end
Exp
still in nappies
I thought that's why people bought "selfie" extension bars ! With "liveview" you can then guide the missile to its intended target. Isn't that what bomber command call an Exocet mission?You could bluetooth it to the TV and have an audience to add their guidance and support, you could even sell tickets, popcorn and drinks. :whistle:

Feb 10, 2013
plymouth
Funster No
MH
Sprinter
Exp
off and on 30 years
Ok for wild camping where you can deposit the bag in a dog poo bin?or whatever

Bacchus

Free Member
Jul 27, 2015
Staines
Funster No
MH
A Class Hymer
Exp
since 2011
Marine?????

Try bringing one of those onto my boat and I can guarantee that you'll learn some new swear-words!

jtp890

Free Member
May 16, 2014
wakefield
Funster No
MH
Dethleffs 7014
Exp
13 years on n off
Always amazed at how this topic generates so much chat!!!!!!!

Join us or log in to post a reply.

To join in you must be a member of MotorhomeFun

Join MotorhomeFun

Join us, it quick and easy!

Already a member? Log in here.

Latest journal entries

Funsters who are viewing this thread

Back