Free Member
Aug 27, 2008
Gobowen near Oswestry !!
Funster No
MH
Sold and bought a Caravan
Exp
9 years !!!!
Now that is dangerous ! However, to the matter in hand !
People who whine and winge about a hook up costing £3 ! Look at the expertise and expense of constructing power stations and distribution of the leccy through pylons etc.
I think that's a pretty good deal !
And, what's the price of a pint or a glass of wine in a pub ? Certainly more than £3 !!!! Yet we don't get many posts about that, more to the point, we get loads of piccies of funsters downing their tipple and long may they do so !:cheers::cheers::cheers:

scotjimland

LIFE MEMBER
Jul 25, 2007
Funster No
MH
A Woosh bang
They also whine and winge about fuel at £1.15 lt , which has to be discovered, recovered and refined .. at huge cost.. often in hostile environments and cost to human life.. ..compared with beer , about £6 per litre for what is little more than coloured water.

same goes for natural gas.. yet we have NIMBYs stopping it's recovery in Lancashire.. I hope the same NIMBYs turn off the gas supply to their homes..

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

Last edited:
Nov 30, 2009
Pickering
Funster No
MH
PVC the PUG
Exp
Since 2009 with motorhomes several caravans then tents before that.
We don't whine about it only costing £3.
We moan that it's only that !
It should be more , metered to your own usage preferably. People should be charged a standard price for a pitch , and what ever else for your electric usage and other facilities on top.
That way people like us , that don't use any , at all, get a very cheap pitch. (y)
I also think you should be charged for showers, toilets, and washing up facilities too. I hate subsidising folk who have Leccy heaters in their awnings Mid winter and because they never use their own facilities in their vans.:imoutahere:

Join us or log in to post a reply.

To join in you must be a member of MotorhomeFun

Join MotorhomeFun

Join us, it quick and easy!

Already a member? Log in here.

Latest journal entries

Funsters who are viewing this thread

Back