just back (1 Viewer)

Sep 4, 2011
Funster No
MH
No more
Just got back from Scotland, i left London on wednesday and went to Hamilton then on to Glasgow and Edinburgh and was meant to go Aberdeen but was to dangerous due to the weather, so headed back to Glasgow for my last audit before heading home, its not the same driving a company van round the country:Angry: but cant wait to take the motorhome and my wife exploring these beautiful parts of the country:thumb:

OP
OP
ROB1CHELSEA1
Sep 4, 2011
Funster No
MH
No more
Last year i sent a team up to Gleneagles and they got snowed in:ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO: so have changed the contract dates to april and october now. :thumb:

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

normanandsue

Free Member
Dec 31, 2010
Dunfermline - Scotland
Funster No
MH
van conversion
Exp
Since 2007
Just got back from Scotland, i left London on wednesday and went to Hamilton then on to Glasgow and Edinburgh and was meant to go Aberdeen but was to dangerous due to the weather, so headed back to Glasgow for my last audit before heading home, its not the same driving a company van round the country:Angry: but cant wait to take the motorhome and my wife exploring these beautiful parts of the country:thumb:

Auditors in the north of Scotland?????????????:ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:
Scotland welcomes tourists:thumb::thumb::thumb:
Auditors:Blush::Blush:

Don't you know there is no money north of Edinburgh so we don't need an audit. lol
Norman

Join us or log in to post a reply.

To join in you must be a member of MotorhomeFun

Join MotorhomeFun

Join us, it quick and easy!

Already a member? Log in here.

Latest journal entries

Funsters who are viewing this thread

Back