Just a up date on the France SFR pay as you go (1 Viewer)

Heyupluv

Free Member
Oct 7, 2008
France,
Funster No
MH
A Class
Exp
touring many years..42+
France Prepaye sim....latest.... it seems to be changing weekly:thumb:

There is more BUT for some reason it won't download
so I will type it...they have doubled the Mb & Gb (MO & GO)

1 is 200mb for Day.....3 euros
2 is 1gb for 7 days......9.00 euros
3 is 4gb for 30............30.00euros
recharge3.jpg

recharge2.jpg

recharge1.jpg

DONE IT

Last edited:

laneside

Funster
Deceased RIP
Aug 14, 2009
Oradour sur Vayres
Funster No
MH
Rapido V66
Exp
nowhere near long enough
Mel does that mean 9 euros for 7 hours if it does then the Froggies are just as bad at ripping us off as we areripped off in good old Blighty

OP
OP
Heyupluv

Heyupluv

Free Member
Oct 7, 2008
France,
Funster No
MH
A Class
Exp
touring many years..42+
Mel does that mean 9 euros for 7 hours if it does then the Froggies are just as bad at ripping us off as we areripped off in good old Blighty

Alan I have just updated my first thread had problems uploading the images.....9 euros for 7 days

OP
OP
Heyupluv

Heyupluv

Free Member
Oct 7, 2008
France,
Funster No
MH
A Class
Exp
touring many years..42+
Now uploaded ....on the first thread :thumb:

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

champers

Funster
LIFE MEMBER
Mar 9, 2009
Skegness, UK
Funster No
MH
Frankia i650 FD
Exp
Since March 09
Mel when we were in Bergerac 1st July we had the same deal but was told it was only for July at that branch

We had moved on later that day but needed to sort out a query I had so visited the next branch to sort out but there they had a different offer ..

Would you know the timescale that they give you to buy a topup bundle again, I thought they said 1yr but another funster mentioned 3mths

Kath

OP
OP
Heyupluv

Heyupluv

Free Member
Oct 7, 2008
France,
Funster No
MH
A Class
Exp
touring many years..42+
Mel when we were in Bergerac 1st July we had the same deal but was told it was only for July at that branch

We had moved on later that day but needed to sort out a query I had so visited the next branch to sort out but there they had a different offer ..

Would you know the timescale that they give you to buy a topup bundle again, I thought they said 1yr but another funster mentioned 3mths

Kath

Kath... in July, we had a similar offer we purchased the 500mb for 9.00...but after we had paid they said we had been given 1 GB,,,:thumb:..Now at this moment in time it seems to have changed 100 to 200mb for 1 day...500 to 1gb 7days...2gb to 4gb for 30 days..The time scale is as long as it says 1..7..or 30 days.....now we only do it (top up) online so its not any particular branch or region.
But it’s like I have said it seems to change every week...also every time we look on SFR web page we have a job finding as the web pages change and nothing is the same or familiar.

How long your original pack last for.. I don't know, as they could all be different:Doh:
Mel

Last edited:
Mar 23, 2012
sleights
Funster No
MH
c class
Exp
We just returned from France while we were there we bought an orange data sim at the orange shop in Beaune having shown the assistant my mifi. I thought I was getting a bargain at 18 euros for the sim and a weeks internet 1gb but couldnt get it to work :Sad: wonder if its because its a mifi not a tablet does anyone know if these work in a mifi.

Also found a nice aire at Mutigny near Epernay not posh but great views and less crowded than most never taken the motorhome to France before its great:thumb:

David

Aug 10, 2008
Hawes, UK
Funster No
MH
VW California
Exp
PAYG sim card

I have just returned from 12 day trip to france on the SFR network, on just a data pack of 4gb and cost around £24 and I got 3g everywhere,this was the joe network try emailing Alexander on the below email address for more info he was very helpful and came back very quick even on weekends,after 2weeks and using every day, I still have 3gb left, now using in UK on voda.

joe-mobile@sfr.fr

OP
OP
Heyupluv

Heyupluv

Free Member
Oct 7, 2008
France,
Funster No
MH
A Class
Exp
touring many years..42+
We just returned from France while we were there we bought an orange data sim at the orange shop in Beaune having shown the assistant my mifi. I thought I was getting a bargain at 18 euros for the sim and a weeks internet 1gb but couldnt get it to work :Sad: wonder if its because its a mifi not a tablet does anyone know if these work in a mifi.

Also found a nice aire at Mutigny near Epernay not posh but great views and less crowded than most never taken the motorhome to France before its great:thumb:

David

David, Ian is correct is it UNLOCKED...or is it tied into a network...next did you set the Apn address

Broken Link Removed

Mar 23, 2012
sleights
Funster No
MH
c class
Exp
Yes I bought it as unlocked and tried it before we went away with my phone sim in and it worked fine its new and not been tied to a network before.The indicator on the mifi showed a good signal from the orange network when I went back to the orange shop the (pretty unhelpful) sales assistant said the sim was working fine but the laptop couldnt connect to the net and came up with an error saying the profle wasnt recognised........I think some sims are set not to work with mifi devices or tethered phones however I did show the mifi to the shop assistant when I bought the sim.

Ireckon the sales assistants know what their targets and promotions are bit not what theyre selling a little like the UK unfortunately

David

Join us or log in to post a reply.

To join in you must be a member of MotorhomeFun

Join MotorhomeFun

Join us, it quick and easy!

Already a member? Log in here.

Latest journal entries

Funsters who are viewing this thread

Back