Rally [Jun 15, 2015] Stratford upon Avon (1 Viewer)

Dec 10, 2013
South Staffs
Funster No
MH
Pilote P740GJ
Exp
Since 2013
Thanks to all the organizers and cooks at Stratford, another great meet. Will put this on our list for next year as we think it is a fantastic location.
Shame about the actual Motorhome show, if I had paid to come to that on a day visit I would have been really disappointed. Just as well we came for the company and not the show.
Motorhome now all cleaned out and fueled up ready for Misterton.(y)

Jaws

LIFE MEMBER
Sep 26, 2008
Thetford Norfolk
Funster No
MH
C class, Chieftain
Exp
since 2006 ( I think ! )
Just popped on some pics from the 'tent' on Saturday night ..

Broken Link Removed

Quite a lot of this sort of stuff !!!!

Broken Link Removed

Feb 27, 2011
UK
Funster No
MH
Self Build
Exp
Since 2005
Thanks to Brian, Pamela, Jim and Sian as well from me. Another fantastic week at Stratford. It really is my favourite one of the year. I am looking forward to next years Rally already.

I am now parked up at a CL just up the road from Stafford ready for that Rally.

Carol

LIFE MEMBER
Oct 2, 2007
North Wales.
Funster No
MH
A class
Exp
18 years s Motorhome (33years caravans)
Another great week at Stratford, definately one of our favourites, big thank you to Brian & Pamella Jim & Sain, The Rex Factor, Suggy and of course Jessica, great entertainment. To all the Bacon Butty Crew and @Ambilkate for putting on such a good party for Amanda which was a lovely afternoon with a Singalong with @SUGGY, Thank you all.

Feb 27, 2011
UK
Funster No
MH
Self Build
Exp
Since 2005
@Jaws, you bugger.... For anyone wondering. He offered me a beer and I was saying two please.

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

canopus

LIFE MEMBER
Nov 27, 2010
rural Lincolnshire
Funster No
MH
Carado CV640 Pro
Exp
Since 2010
We had a great week at Stratford and enjoyed meeting friends old and new. Good sing along with Suggy in the Marquee on Saturday night which doubled as an Indian restaurant on Sunday evening. Had some great bike rides and a couple of sorties into Stratford. Had a lovely meal in one of our fave restaurant chains - Le Bistrot Pierre.

Thanks to Jim Sian, Brisey & Pam and all the bacon crew who assisted with Sunday breakfast.
Weather was very pleasant too(y)

Now on a little CS for a couple of days until Misterton.

TERRY&PAULINE

Free Member
Feb 18, 2015
coventry
Funster No
MH
autocruise starfire
Exp
since 1987
We enjoyed our first MHF rally, great crowd, we would like to thank the people who took in our awning when it was about to take off, this was a very kind deed, we didn't realize it was so windy where we were parked, looking forward to the next one. hope everyone got home safely
Thanks again, Terry & Pauline

Dec 2, 2010
Hollywood, Birmingham.
Funster No
MH
A Class Laika
Exp
Since 2011
Another great Stratford meet, thanks again to Jim, Sian, Pam, Brian and the bacon buttie crew. Nice shot of the back of my head by Jaws, but anyone know who this poor soul is? Has he upset Jim or just like fresh air?

DSC_1152.jpg

Jul 24, 2014
North cotswolds
Funster No
MH
Peugeot Boxer Symbol Auto
Exp
since 2010
I was the last to leave at mid day, my poor beemobile had a starter motor problem, but autoaid came to my rescue, I may be the oldest swinger ( motorhome) but Badger and I had a good time, Stratford was a joy to visit, thanks to the kind people who pumped up my bike tyres, I would come to Malvern but it's closed oops, the baps were super, look forward to making more friends in the future. Sue

Feb 27, 2011
UK
Funster No
MH
Self Build
Exp
Since 2005
I was the last to leave at mid day, my poor beemobile had a starter motor problem, but autoaid came to my rescue, I may be the oldest swinger ( motorhome) but Badger and I had a good time, Stratford was a joy to visit, thanks to the kind people who pumped up my bike tyres, I would come to Malvern but it's closed oops, the baps were super, look forward to making more friends in the future. Sue
Were you the lady with very friendly Boxer? If so it was a pleasure to meet you and hope to see you at future meets.

Dec 10, 2013
South Staffs
Funster No
MH
Pilote P740GJ
Exp
Since 2013
A pleasure to meet you Sue and I hope we meet up again in the near future. Let us know how Badger gets on with his new medication, hope he gets better.
Dave and Sandra.

Silkcut1105

LIFE MEMBER
Jun 3, 2011
Swansea
Funster No
MH
autotrail chieftain
Exp
Since 1991
had a great time .it was nice to catch up with friends,thanks to pam brisey and jim and family.and terry your welcome although i must say it was a multi handed task to get your awning in

Feb 16, 2010
Newport, Gwent
Funster No
MH
A Class
Exp
2002(previously 25 years caravaning
We'd like to add our thanks to Jim, Sian, Brian & Pamelaaaar for a lovely week at Stratford. Roll on Malvern - Perri & Tony :cheers:

Join us or log in to post a reply.

To join in you must be a member of MotorhomeFun

Join MotorhomeFun

Join us, it quick and easy!

Already a member? Log in here.

Latest journal entries

Funsters who are viewing this thread

Back