Rally [Jul 16, 2015] Hartlepool Marina Monkey Hangers Rally (Cleveland) (1 Viewer)

OP
OP
makems

makems

LIFE MEMBER
Sep 23, 2011
Ingleby Barwick,,Teesside
Funster No
MH
Sadly had to give up
Exp
2010-2017
Are there toilets and showers within the marina to use ?.
Thre may well be. However it will be a long walk as the Marina facilities are the opposite side of the marina to where we will be parked. I will check but it may take a while as I'm on the way to Morocco at the moment and will be out of contact for a few days.
Safest to assume it's going to be like most rallies where you use the facilities you carry with you.

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

Pollyandarthur

Free Member
Jan 9, 2015
Tyneside
Funster No
MH
Bailey Autograph Approach
Exp
I'm a newbie
Would love to make this our first rally, I have rsvp but we will not arrive until the Friday evening.

ludo

LIFE MEMBER
Jul 12, 2011
Lincolnshire
Funster No
MH
Van Conversion
Exp
Since 1990
We are coming and are really looking forward to what, we are sure, will be a fantastic weekend.

clf86ha

Free Member
Oct 4, 2012
Hartlepool, Norh East
Funster No
MH
Autcruise Starspirit
Exp
since April 2014
Hartlepool Marina is lacking in dog friendly pubs, although many accept dogs in their beer gardens/outside eating/seating areas.
Asda is close by and open 24 hours and has toilets.

OP
OP
makems

makems

LIFE MEMBER
Sep 23, 2011
Funster No
MH
Sadly had to give up
Exp
2010-2017
I go up marina often and see dogs everywhere all pubs have outside seating areas so if the Suns shining no problem if it's not mut will be in van

Besides our dog is better behaved than most of locals :whistle:

I agree - it would be difficult for a dog to hang a monkey:)
On the other hand most locals don't shit in the street.

cruiser

LIFE MEMBER
Sep 12, 2012
northampton
Funster No
MH
coach built elddis 400
Exp
since 1978
we have put our names down. and you have dawnb to thank or not. see you all there.(y):whistle:

May 29, 2013
Tyneside
Funster No
MH
Chausson best of Flash 10
Exp
Several years now
We have upgraded ourselves from "maybe" to "yes", but we can't do the full rally. We'll arrive on the Saturday morning and leave sometime Sunday. Ain't got enough holiday days to do weekdays.

Can we also request that when you all circle the wagons for the night can we be on the inside of the circle ? We know Hartlepool !! Do you recall the seen in "Blazing Saddles" where the black family is left outside the circle in their wagon while the red indians we attacking ? Don't want that happening to us.

GJH

LIFE MEMBER
Aug 20, 2007
Acklam, Teesside, originally Glossop
Funster No
MH
None, now sold
Exp
2006 to 2022
Can we also request that when you all circle the wagons for the night can we be on the inside of the circle ? We know Hartlepool !! Do you recall the seen in "Blazing Saddles" where the black family is left outside the circle in their wagon while the red indians we attacking ? Don't want that happening to us.
I wouldn't worry. If you manage to get through all that bandit country from Tyneside you'll be too knackered to care :LOL:

OP
OP
makems

makems

LIFE MEMBER
Sep 23, 2011
Funster No
MH
Sadly had to give up
Exp
2010-2017
We have upgraded ourselves from "maybe" to "yes", but we can't do the full rally. We'll arrive on the Saturday morning and leave sometime Sunday. Ain't got enough holiday days to do weekdays.

You can be inside the circle if you wish. but do you remember that other scene from Blazing Saddles with the baked beans?
Well that's what it's like inside the circle!

Join us or log in to post a reply.

To join in you must be a member of MotorhomeFun

Join MotorhomeFun

Join us, it quick and easy!

Already a member? Log in here.

Latest journal entries

Funsters who are viewing this thread

Back