Judgemental fund raising thread (1 Viewer)

R

Robert Clark

Deleted User
I'd also favour a contribution towards a charity that fights cancer, it's somehow more positive, and may go some way to fighting this terrible disease.
Whatever happens, I hope that we can all pull together to take immediate action

OP
OP
Charlie

Charlie

Free Member
May 16, 2015
Herefordshire / Worcestershire borders .
Funster No
MH
Auto Sleeper Kemerton.
Exp
Im a newbie
I'd also favour a contribution towards a charity that fights cancer, it's somehow more positive, and may go some way to fighting this terrible disease.
Whatever happens, I hope that we can all pull together to take immediate action

My thoughts exactly.. I have no problems at all if members want to send a wreath far from it . But my thoughts as posted on this thread and the other one were to do something positive in the form of helping in a small way to fight the disease that robs us of fine people and the people we love.

Minxy

LIFE MEMBER
Aug 22, 2007
E Yorks
Funster No
MH
Carthago Compactline
Exp
Since 1996, had Elddis/Swift/Rapido/Rimor/Chausson MHs. Autocruise/Globecar PVCs/Compactline i-138
Whilst 'we' (ie funsters) feel we should do something we have to remember that we are not related to Eddie - the vast majority had never PM'd him, or talked to him on the phone, and only a very lucky few had actually met him, so whilst we all 'feel' a loss, his actual family need to be given time to sort out what they have to and decide how to proceed with their future life - if they are happy for some funsters to send a wreath, make donations, etc then so be it but our feelings are very much at the bottom of the ladder in 'real' terms.

Eddie was a great friend and buddy over the years that I knew him but that is miniscule compared to what his family is going through.

As Bill, Jim etc have said we have to wait and see what the family are happy for us to do - we need to be patient.

Join us or log in to post a reply.

To join in you must be a member of MotorhomeFun

Join MotorhomeFun

Join us, it quick and easy!

Already a member? Log in here.

Latest journal entries

Funsters who are viewing this thread

Back