Join us at the Peterborough Show - April 2010 (1 Viewer)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Minxy

LIFE MEMBER
Aug 22, 2007
E Yorks
Funster No
MH
Carthago Compactline
Exp
Since 1996, had Elddis/Swift/Rapido/Rimor/Chausson MHs. Autocruise/Globecar PVCs/Compactline i-138
Got our tickets ageeeeeeeeeeees ago ... but I'm gonna have to change them somehow as we pick up our new motorhome on 19th April !!!!!::bigsmile::thumb:

Can't wait!!!!!!:Smile:

Lincolnshire Rover

Free Member
Feb 12, 2009
South Lincolnshire
Funster No
Exp
The posty came to-day with my winning tickets for the show compliments of MMM ( Warners ) including all entertainment Yippee for camping in the General Area , would there be any way we could park with the Funsters at this event ? It would make our weekend complete::bigsmile::thumb:::bigsmile:

Jim

Ringleader
Jul 19, 2007
Sutton on Sea, UK
Funster No
MH
Adria Panel Van.
Exp
Since 1988
Unfortunately we can't make Peterboro this year it clashes with some exams the kids are taking and we will be stuck in Oxford:Sad: Have a good one Funsters:thumb:

JockandRita

LIFE MEMBER
Aug 2, 2007
Lincs/Cambs border
Funster No
MH
N+B Flair 8000i
Exp
Since May 05 (Ex Tuggers).
Unfortunately we can't make Peterboro this year it clashes with some exams the kids are taking and we will be stuck in Oxford:Sad: Have a good one Funsters:thumb:
Sorry to hear that Jim.

Hopefully we'll catch up again soon.

Regards to Sian and the gang.

Cheers for now,

Jock & Rita.

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

GJH

LIFE MEMBER
Aug 20, 2007
Acklam, Teesside, originally Glossop
Funster No
MH
None, now sold
Exp
2006 to 2022

Pity about that but their education has to come first doesn't it. Hope they get the results they need.

Graham

PS. Just struck me, where in Oxford will you be? We're off to CC Bladon Chains after Peterborough.

tick59

Free Member
Dec 25, 2007
Newcastle Upon Tyne
Funster No
MH
C Class
Exp
"Since 2005"
We are not certain we can make the show, Bill is going back to work this Sunday,but if we do we will be in the general area, of course we will be over to see you guys if we make it.

Jaws

LIFE MEMBER
Sep 26, 2008
Thetford Norfolk
Funster No
MH
C class, Chieftain
Exp
since 2006 ( I think ! )
Folks, the 23rd is St Georges day ( ok ok I know he was actually an uppity Iti' but hey !! ::bigsmile: )

What about us all hanging up a flag and generally making it a St Georges day knees up ( gawd knows HOW but someone brighter than me might come up with an idea of three ?? )

OP
OP
X

Xoxoc

Deleted User
The posty came to-day with my winning tickets for the show compliments of MMM ( Warners ) including all entertainment Yippee for camping in the General Area , would there be any way we could park with the Funsters at this event ? It would make our weekend complete::bigsmile::thumb:::bigsmile:

'fraid not - the show organisers are very strict about their rules and they seem very inflexible to say the least.

OP
OP
X

Xoxoc

Deleted User
Updated :thumb:::bigsmile:

Current Attendees
Bryan & Suzy
(Rally Marshalls)
Brisey
peaps
GJH
scran
haganap
Toffs-G
JawsMC
dellwood33
Zepp
tricia2753
Minx
Sundowners
Smellyfeet
yoolie
Road Runner
Don and Joyce
Cavendish
topman
alan
tan
highwayman
Rod Willett
JockandRita
carl65
Rocles
Pammy & Geo
ourcampersbeentrashed
RuthRV & Tony Santara
Sooty 10
verity23
The Fockers
Theonlysue
bobandjane
runrig
lesnsue
ehuplad
Hymer694
Raoul
Red Sonja
weekenders
nifty fifty
UKHighwayman
Lynn
Hobby 1
ksebruce
suentony
freelanderuk
gazznhelz
quicksam
Szig
Blisters
Andyman
Snowbird
C.L.S.

ShiftZZ

LIFE MEMBER
Feb 19, 2008
Dark Side of the Moon
Funster No
MH
A class
Exp
Since 2007
Mrs ShiftZZ has agreed to let me out for the weekend, so we may well be there. Sorry we cant be with the rest of the Funsters, unless there is room for a small van to sneak in.

ShiftZZ

hitch hiker

Free Member
Oct 11, 2009
Funster No
water at peterborough

have not been before i assume water is available, do they have a waste facility?
hitch hiker

GJH

LIFE MEMBER
Aug 20, 2007
Acklam, Teesside, originally Glossop
Funster No
MH
None, now sold
Exp
2006 to 2022
have not been before i assume water is available, do they have a waste facility?
hitch hiker

Yes, water taps and Elsan points in various places - and I think someone said last year that there is a MH dump point.

Graham

C.L.S

Trader - Service & Repairs
Jul 22, 2007
Funster No
MH
Coachbuilt
Exp
Not long enough
Due to work commitments we can no longer attend for the weekend so i have tickets available parked with the funsters. :cry:

Mark

JJ

Mágica
May 1, 2008
Quinta Majay, Pinheiro Bordalo, Portugal
Funster No
MH
Burstner Privilege T
Exp
over 50 years
Due to work commitments we can no longer attend for the weekend so i have tickets available parked with the funsters. :cry:

Mark

I will definitely buy them from you if you still have them Mark... (I am texting you now!)

JJ

Cavendish

Free Member
Aug 10, 2008
England
Funster No
MH
C Class
Exp
Since September 2008
Due to circumstances we can no longer make it for the weekend and all being well will visit on Sunday.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest journal entries

Funsters who are viewing this thread

Back