Join us at the Peterborough Show - 2009 (1 Viewer)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Losos

Free Member
Feb 17, 2009
Suffolk & Czechland
Funster No
MH
Looking to buyi
Exp
N/a
Tickets arrived this morning . Cant wait .See you all there.
Betty :thumb:

You're lucky, booked and paid mine nearly four weeks ago and still not had them, OK I'm not in England but should only be one or two days extra in the mail, hope they come soon 'cos I have to leave home several weeks before the show :Angry:

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

Jaws

LIFE MEMBER
Sep 26, 2008
Thetford Norfolk
Funster No
MH
C class, Chieftain
Exp
since 2006 ( I think ! )
Just booked in DesNDonnut .. Hopefully they will actually make it to this one, having failed completely to make it to Newark due to mechanical probs.

Only problem is.......................
Motorhomefun was no longer on the club option list so they had to book using motorhomefacts ( he is a member on there too to be honest so no fibs )

He will be arriving with us so am hoping we will be able to get him and my daughter in beside us somewhere .. Bryan, can you put them on the list anyway mate ?

D

dutchy

Deleted User
Peterborough Show

Hi
We have now booked, please add us to the list
ps. not sure if this is how you do it
Dutchy

wildcamper

Free Member
Jul 26, 2007
Merseyside
Funster No
MH
High Top
Exp
We've just booked :thumb: only problem no space with the funsters :cry: :cry:
but we'll be sure to pop over and say hello ::bigsmile:

davejen

Free Member
Aug 21, 2008
Preston
Funster No
MH
Given up travelling
Exp
Since 1992
Well this years round of motorhome shows is nearly upon us and so it is now time to get booking - to make sure that you don't miss out on the fun!

This years National Motorhome Show (aka Peterborough Show) is on on the 24th - 26th April.

It is in the Calendar Link RemovedClick HereLink Removed already and we already have a few attendees who have put there names down.[SIZE=3
[/SIZE] Details of the show can be found here:
http://www.outandaboutlive.co.uk/exh...on.asp?exhib=3

Booking as part of MotorhomeFun will get you a £2 discount and will alllow you to camp with us, the fastest growing motorhoming community on the internet:Smile:

Camping is available from Thursday to Monday and the prices are based on 2 adults and up to 3 children per unit, additional adults will be charged at £12 per person.

Prices are for club members who pre-book with Warners before the pre-booking closing date (9am 3rd April 09). Members who do not pre-book will be parked in the General camping area and not with Motorhome Fun and will not receive the £2 pre-booking discount.

Camping Prices:
Thursday arrival - £35.00
Friday arrival - £32.00
Saturday arrival - £29.00

When booking make sure you select Motorhome Fun as your club.

Can I suggest that where it asks for 'Membership Number' you actually enter your username? That might help when we are trying to marry up details with the organisers.

Entertainment prices are for pre-booking with your pitch and are on a first come - first served basis as numbers are limited.

Entertainment Prices:- Adults £15.00 Child(5-16yrs) £7.00

We hope we have as good a turn out for this show as we will at Newark so get booking and we hope to see you there ::bigsmile:

Current Attendees:

Click Here to see the up to date list of attendees in the calendar

Please reply in this thread once you have booked with the event organisers and you will be added to the list of current attendees in the calendar
DaveJen have booked for the show. Sorry for not telling you earlier!-Dave:thumb:

Jaws

LIFE MEMBER
Sep 26, 2008
Thetford Norfolk
Funster No
MH
C class, Chieftain
Exp
since 2006 ( I think ! )
Just got our tickets .. I must have just booked in time to get into the Funster coral ! ::bigsmile:
See ya allll there !!!!!!!!!!!!!

Jul 29, 2007
Ipswich
Funster No
MH
RV and PVC
Exp
30 years
Ours came this morning. :thumb:

Olley

Bugsy

Free Member
Oct 25, 2008
Norfolk
Funster No
MH
A Class
Exp
Since December 2008
Same here, we received our tickets ages ago but nothing for the evening entertainment.

I intended calling them next week to see what's happening.

Toni

Gretta Ryan

Free Member
Apr 10, 2009
Funster No
Entertainment Tickets

Saw your post re entertainment tickets. With your vehicle pass should have come a leaflets which says on the front that entertainment tickets are not included with your tickets but that you should visit the information office and collect them. All you have to do is let them have your postcode and they will have your tickets ready. This is the format for all the shows now.

Sep 23, 2007
Leicestershire
Funster No
MH
A Class
Exp
4 and many as a tugger
How do you add your name to the list. I tried clicking on the link but it's like groundhog day. I get stuck in a loop that keeps taking me back to the front page?????
It looks like a few people have asked to be added but their names are missing from the front page.

Andy

Geo

Trader - Funster
Jul 29, 2007
Mansfield,Notts
Funster No
MH
Autotrail Tracker FB
Exp
45 +years with breaks
Peterborough is now fully booked even Jim cant get in to camp with us
if you have already booked with fun and its just your name thats missing from the list only admin can add it:RollEyes:

Sep 23, 2007
Leicestershire
Funster No
MH
A Class
Exp
4 and many as a tugger
Thanks Geo, we have already booked and we have the tickets.

So see you all there next Friday.

Andy

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest journal entries

Funsters who are viewing this thread

Back