Join us at the Peterborough Show - 2009 (1 Viewer)

Status
Not open for further replies.

haganap

LIFE MEMBER
Dec 5, 2007
planet earth
Funster No
MH
Niesman+Bischoff 79e
Exp
I'm an oldbie MH number 10
Is there any problem in bringing along our friends in there motorhome but are'nt members on here and to be sited with us ?
Betty

wouldn't of thought so pete and betty. We often do. even in this day and age not everyone either cares or has internet.

JockandRita

LIFE MEMBER
Aug 2, 2007
Lincs/Cambs border
Funster No
MH
N+B Flair 8000i
Exp
Since May 05 (Ex Tuggers).
Well my guess would be Nottingham / East Midlands but Stansted will be easier I would think (Straight up the M11 / A1)

The very closest is Wittering but you'll need to hire a Harrier Jump Jet to land there ::bigsmile:
You are dead right Losos. I had my "Newark Show" head on. :Doh: It must be the excitement of getting away in the MH. :ROFLMAO:
http://www.streetmap.co.uk/map.srf?x=554384&y=222939&z=120&sv=Stansted+Airport&st=3&tl=Map+of+Stansted+Airport,+Essex+[Airport]&searchp=ids.srf&mapp=map.srfStansted Airport.

Link Removed Luton Airport.

Jock.

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

Last edited:
T

Taximum

Deleted User
airport

thanks for the avice guys, I went onto the AA route finder & Stansted seems to be the one to go for, coming in at 1.18 hrs in travel time.

hope to see you all there!

:Smile:

OP
OP
X

Xoxoc

Deleted User
Hi there,
Bandit 1 here. have allready booked peterboro but am on another club stand. is it possible to change to your stand or shall i move from the booked one to yours when i get there??

Regards
Bandit 1 :Doh::thumb:

Hi,

If you ring the organisers and tell them that you picked the wrong club when booking (shame on you! :ROFLMAO:) and ask them to change you to motorhomefun they should be able to do so. I'm afrais you won't be able to just change where you camp when you get there as they allocate space based on number of motorhomes pre-booked under each club.

Can you please confirm after you have spoken to them and they have agreed to change your club - I will then add you to the list ::bigsmile:

OP
OP
X

Xoxoc

Deleted User
Ok Bryan, consider my finger well and truly pulled out. I have now booked and paid using my username as my membership no. so see you all at this great event. ::bigsmile::thumb::thumb::thumb:

Added you little tinker :winky:

OP
OP
X

Xoxoc

Deleted User
Is there any problem in bringing along our friends in there motorhome but are'nt members on here and to be sited with us ?
Betty

Hi Betty,

I've just noticed that you aren't on the list of attendees :Eeek:

Have you definately booked to camp with motorhomefun at Peterborough?

Bryan

Soundman

Free Member
May 1, 2008
West Yorkshire
Funster No
MH
A Class
Exp
16 Years
Hello all,

If you have already booked for this show and are camping with MotorhomeFun but are not on the list of attendees then please reply to this thread and you'll be added ::bigsmile:

Bryan
Administrator
Hi Bryan

Can you add Soundman (Paul & Sue) to the "fun" at Peterborough.
Booked with Warners.

rarin2go

Free Member
Nov 23, 2008
Funster No
Add to list please

Hello all,

If you have already booked for this show and are camping with MotorhomeFun but are not on the list of attendees then please reply to this thread and you'll be added ::bigsmile:

Bryan
Administrator

Hi

I am booked under motorhomefun for the show but used my membership no on the booking. Please can I be added to your list of attendees. Also my sister and brother-in-law are booked as well in a caravan as they are coming to drool all over the motorhomes, their membership is under ASK805.

Thanks Beth aka rarin2go

Oct 27, 2007
Near Dartford
Funster No
MH
Hymer
Exp
Since 2005
Hi Bryan
Booked and paid for - Can you add us to the list.

I am looking forward to meeting Haganap's little addition to the family (Might try to swap him with our Yorkie - He looks so adorable)

Sonja

OP
OP
X

Xoxoc

Deleted User
Petensue
rarin2go
Ask805
Red Sonja

All added as requested ::bigsmile:::bigsmile:

Losos

Free Member
Feb 17, 2009
Suffolk & Czechland
Funster No
MH
Looking to buyi
Exp
N/a
As I had not received my tickets yet I phoned Warners today, they say they take three weeks to send out stuff, my cheque went on the 8th. March, so it should come before the end of March. Hope so 'cos I will be away from here shortly after. Still the nice lady did confirm they are processing my application now :Smile:

Just thought I should mention if you are comming to get your application in by the end of March.

Georgina

Free Member
Nov 18, 2008
Funster No
Peterborough Show

HI Brian Georgina here PLS add our names to MHF atendees list,Jean & Ken.
Already booked with Warners.
Thanks

Peter JohnsCross MH

Funster
Deceased RIP
Jan 5, 2008
East Sussex
Funster No
MH
Autotrail
Exp
Hi we will be there as usual with the Fiamma stand full of goodies.

Important point: Funsters get 5% discount so please mention FUN and show a Fun sticker if you decide to part with money.

BUT PLEASE DO IT DISCRETELY we don't want the non funsters to know!

Peter

Losos

Free Member
Feb 17, 2009
Suffolk & Czechland
Funster No
MH
Looking to buyi
Exp
N/a
Important point: Funsters get 5% discount so please mention FUN and show a Fun sticker if you decide to part with money.

Glad to see you will be there Peter, I'll likely still be trying to decide what MH to get but (if allowed) I will call by your stand to puruse the Fiamma stuff and your 'pre-loved' list if you have it with you. Mind you I'm not guaranteeing I'll part with any money ::bigsmile::RollEyes::Smile::ROFLMAO:

Jaws

LIFE MEMBER
Sep 26, 2008
Thetford Norfolk
Funster No
MH
C class, Chieftain
Exp
since 2006 ( I think ! )
Hiya Bryan,
can you add woman ( better known as Mo' ::bigsmile: ) and myself to the list please peeps ..
Just got round to booking up !!

Looking forward to seeing you all there :thumb:

Jul 29, 2007
Ipswich
Funster No
MH
RV and PVC
Exp
30 years
Hi just booked so see you all there. Sorry Jim/Brian booked as No. 32, didn't read your post properly. :Blush:

Olley

Last edited:

Kon tiki

Free Member
Oct 11, 2007
North Wales
Funster No
MH
Low Line
Exp
20+
We'll be there but we sorted out our booking in December before we left on our trip (we won tickets for a show last year but had to cancel & Warners let us use them for this year) I think they have put us with the MCC as that's who we were originally going with.

C.L.S

Trader - Service & Repairs
Jul 22, 2007
Funster No
MH
Coachbuilt
Exp
Not long enough
Booked and paid ::bigsmile: See you all there ::bigsmile:

Mark