Join us at The Newbury Motorhome Show! (1 Viewer)

JJ

Mágica
May 1, 2008
Quinta Majay, Pinheiro Bordalo, Portugal
Funster No
MH
Burstner Privilege T
Exp
over 50 years
I'm new and I am at Newbury...

Hi everyone...after motorhoming for 35 years, mostly in self builds, I have treated myself to a Classic Hymer 660 and have arrived at Newbury to buy "stuff" for it.

I have also treated myself by signing up to motorhomefun.co.uk!

I can't help noticing that motorhomefacts have their own patch... are they anything to do with us? Are they deadly rivals? Should I join their site as well?

Last edited:

Peter JohnsCross MH

Funster
Deceased RIP
Jan 5, 2008
East Sussex
Funster No
MH
Autotrail
Exp
Hi everyone...after motorhoming for 35 years, mostly in self builds, I have treated myself to a Classic Hymer 660 and have arrived at Newbury to buy "stuff" for it.

I can't help noticing that motorhomefacts have their own patch... are they anything to do with us? Are they deadly rivals? Should I join their site as well?

If you want to pay, this is the free site!! psst what you wanna buy!

Jim

Ringleader
Jul 19, 2007
Sutton on Sea, UK
Funster No
MH
Adria Panel Van.
Exp
Since 1988
Hi JJwagon, Motorhomfacts have nothing to do with us, however we do share quite a few members. They have a great site, and of course you can join them as well. If you do go and post there, please don't forget to mention motorhomefun:thumb:

Meanwhile you are most welcome ::bigsmile:

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

L

Lindy-C

Deleted User
Hi JJwagon, Motorhomfacts have nothing to do with us, however we do share quite a few members. They have a great site, and of course you can join them as well. If you do go and post there, please don't forget to mention motorhomefun:thumb:
Meanwhile you are most welcome ::bigsmile:

:Cool: :roflmto:

Tony Santara

Free Member
Jul 26, 2007
Cheshire (ex Mancunian)
Funster No
MH
A class RV
Exp
since 1994
Can't Make This One

Hi Folks
I won't be able to make this one unfortunately :Sad:
Yesterday I had an accident at work dammaging my knee , i could hardly walk as a result and was in agony all day and last night , so SWMBO ( Ruth RV) is shipping me off to A&E this morning.
Hope you guys have a good weekend especialy the " Newbury 3" :thumb:

American Dream

Free Member
Aug 20, 2007
Lincoln
Funster No
MH
?
Exp
?
Look after Tony, Ruth and hope it gets better soon Tony.:thumb:

All the Best

Steve

Link Removed Don't give those nurses too much stick as if I Knee'd to mention it.

Last edited:
L

Lindy-C

Deleted User
That's rotten luck Tony..........hope you haven't done any serious damage - I am sure Ruth will pamper you till its better :winky:

We will miss you :Sad:

I promise not to make any "Hop along" jokes next time I see you :roflmto:

Geo

Trader - Funster
Jul 29, 2007
Mansfield,Notts
Funster No
MH
Autotrail Tracker FB
Exp
45 +years with breaks
Tony's hurt his knee:Doh:
I take it the kitchen cabinets have arrived along with the wallpaper then Ruth:ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:
Chin up mate it could have been your drinking arm:roflmto:
should heal by next Sat me thinks:winky:
Geo

RuthRv

Free Member
Jan 4, 2008
Funster No
Hi back from A & E himself is now on crutches, he is such a bad patient:ROFLMAO:
but he is ok, and secretly enjoying the pampering I am sure, got to go back in ten days, the downside for him though is that i now have total control:ROFLMAO: and he is at my mercy for now, and yes I know he will get me back but it will be worth it:ROFLMAO: hey geo the cabinets wallpaper etc, arrived months & months ago he started the bedroom but too busy going away to finish:Smile:and now he has an even better excuse, no worries about next week definitely still on:thumb:
ruth

American Dream

Free Member
Aug 20, 2007
Lincoln
Funster No
MH
?
Exp
?
Go on Ruth.

Make the most of it.:ROFLMAO: Yes he'll get you back but NOT until he can run fast again.:RollEyes:

All the best for a quick recovery Tony.Link Removed

Last edited:

Road Runner

Free Member
Jul 26, 2007
Europe
Funster No
MH
yes
Exp
Since before Motorhomefun
Really sorry to hear this Tony.

Suppose next time we see you with the stetson you'll be doing the John Wayne walk:winky::roflmto:

Get well soon old friend:winky:

Last edited:

Join us or log in to post a reply.

To join in you must be a member of MotorhomeFun

Join MotorhomeFun

Join us, it quick and easy!

Already a member? Log in here.

Latest journal entries

Funsters who are viewing this thread

Back