Loujess

Free Member
Jan 10, 2010
Leeds UK
Funster No
MH
none
Exp
Did you see them get a mention on the Caravan Channel? No - I'm not suprised, it seems the channel has moved to around 231 (was 166), but they were showing off their new Pilote. It's only 20ft but has a fixed bed. Not for me but a great van all the same.

Also on was Lime Tree Park near Buxton. What a lovely place - quiet, but they have a deal with a local taxi firm - £3.80 for a return trip into Buxton.

Oooooh - thank goodness we're off again next Thursday. I'm getting itchy feet. However, I have had some good days with Grandaughters this week and we had a lovely day in York yesterday seeing the Queen only 2m away from us. I must say, Prince Philip is looking remarkably good and I must also say, Princess Beatrice, who was with them, has a great pair of pins.

Can I just ask, do any of us have a system where they save all these useful tips, sites, roads or whatever? We hear so many of them but it would be easy to let them go in one ear and out the other. ::bigsmile:

Ivy

OP
OP
Loujess

Loujess

Free Member
Jan 10, 2010
Leeds UK
Funster No
MH
none
Exp
I saw that too. But why did the camera focus straight on the boots and another thing, I don't know about the size of his wife but I seriously doubt we would have a comfy night on a bed that size. ::bigsmile:

Ivy

Welsh girl

LIFE MEMBER
Nov 7, 2009
Funster No
MH
Globecar
Exp
Since 2004
Yes saw the. Van not for us either. He did put his boots on an upturned sink drainer if you look closer though. We only found that channel after a mention on here.

Dec 28, 2011
Stokesley, North Yorks
Funster No
MH
JoaCamp75Q by Pilote
Exp
Still learning since 2010
Good grief I must be sad.

I watch both programmes every fortnight. I even record them in case I miss something :Doh:

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

Join us or log in to post a reply.

To join in you must be a member of MotorhomeFun

Join MotorhomeFun

Join us, it quick and easy!

Already a member? Log in here.

Latest journal entries

Funsters who are viewing this thread

Back