Minxy

LIFE MEMBER
Aug 22, 2007
E Yorks
Funster No
MH
Carthago Compactline
Exp
Since 1996, had Elddis/Swift/Rapido/Rimor/Chausson MHs. Autocruise/Globecar PVCs/Compactline i-138
While on the subject of subscribing - I joined and paid subs last year, do I get a reminder or have I just got to remember when to renew?
I believe you get a reminder ... I think I used to when I paid annually.

eddie

LIFE MEMBER
Oct 4, 2007
Taunton Somerset
Funster No
MH
RV
Exp
since 1989
Well thanks for that..................I was advised by John's cross to join a forum to get a code. I explained on here that I am new to this, there's no need to be rude................................. I will now be deleting my account because of your silly comment! Enjoy your day...................
What a good start

PM to myself, ban this customer, they could start a fight in a room;- alone:rofl:

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

D

Deleted member 29692

Deleted User
What a good start

PM to myself, ban this customer, they could start a fight in a room;- alone:rofl:

Whatever you do don't sell her a reversing camera. You would never be able to go on holiday again. :Eeek:

Minxy

LIFE MEMBER
Aug 22, 2007
E Yorks
Funster No
MH
Carthago Compactline
Exp
Since 1996, had Elddis/Swift/Rapido/Rimor/Chausson MHs. Autocruise/Globecar PVCs/Compactline i-138
What a good start

For goodness sake NEVER leave Noodle and ambulancekid in the same room as there'll be WWIII !!!!!

Join us or log in to post a reply.

To join in you must be a member of MotorhomeFun

Join MotorhomeFun

Join us, it quick and easy!

Already a member? Log in here.

Latest journal entries

Funsters who are viewing this thread

Back