LIFE MEMBER
Dec 27, 2007
Lincolnshire
Funster No
MH
A class
Exp
Can't remember ;)
All I can say is they hold there hands up to things that apear on the dak side if they are at fault,maybe before sombody slags them on there>:)they apear to be trying as do Swift but then again they may need to:winky:
terry

OP
OP
Adria 5

Adria 5

Free Member
Jul 23, 2007
Funster No
MH
adria caravan
Exp
hi might be better if peter was on here:thumb: hel get no hassle from over rated mods :Doh::RollEyes:

RAY

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

Sweet Chariot

Free Member
Sep 30, 2007
Staffordshire Moorlands
Funster No
MH
Coachbuilt
Exp
since 2006
Think it a good idear following reading his last slagging off by Mods on there,they were obviously wrong on this occasion no apology just refer to other times when he was wrong. Not many say anthing as it would be YER BARRED.:Blush:

Enodreven

xMember
Nov 28, 2007
Funster No
Hi,

We used FiammaCare, which I beleive is part of the John Cross organization at the last Shepton Mallet Show for a new awning including the fitting and found there service very good and very competitive

hi any body had any dealing with this company

HERE there on the darkside:Doh:

RAY

Jul 20, 2007
Scotland
Funster No
MH
A Class
Exp
Since 1999
It would be a good idea if someone with access were to let him know that there is "a better way" :roflmto:
I think having their input on this forum would be great for the Swift owners here and we do seem to be a little less adversarial :thumb:
Let's hope that we can soon welcome Peter to our FRIENDLY website :thumb::thumb:

Keith

Terry

LIFE MEMBER
Dec 27, 2007
Lincolnshire
Funster No
MH
A class
Exp
Can't remember ;)
Probaly best left for Jim to invite:Doh:
terry

OP
OP
Adria 5

Adria 5

Free Member
Jul 23, 2007
Funster No
MH
adria caravan
Exp
Hi,

We used FiammaCare, which I beleive is part of the John Cross organization at the last Shepton Mallet Show for a new awning including the fitting and found there service very good and very competitive

hi thanks Enodreven for answering the orignal question allthough i did get side lined:Blush:

scotjimland YOU !!read my mind:roflmto:

RAY

Peter JohnsCross MH

Funster
Deceased RIP
Jan 5, 2008
East Sussex
Funster No
MH
Autotrail
Exp
hi thanks Enodreven for answering the orignal question allthough i did get side lined:Blush:

scotjimland YOU !!read my mind:roflmto:

RAY

Morning all, I IS HERE large as life, yes we run FiammaCare, see you all at the NEC Birmingham.

Regards

C

cabby

Deleted User
I do know the firm quite well, they are on the A 21 in Sussex.they have been known to go the extra mile to get a customers vehicle right.They also accept any Swift in for warranty work.they are main dealers.if you have a genuine problem they will deal with it.
do I read in between the lines that you are not too happy with another friendly site.
I recognise a few names there.>:)>:)

cabby

Join us or log in to post a reply.

To join in you must be a member of MotorhomeFun

Join MotorhomeFun

Join us, it quick and easy!

Already a member? Log in here.

Latest journal entries

Funsters who are viewing this thread

Back