joanie

Discussion in 'Introduce Yourself' started by joanie, Mar 29, 2008.

1. joanie

joanie Read Only Funster

hi,im new to this,we have a fiat ducato,hobby 750 for about two years and are off to spain for first trip abroard in it,santana to malaga for a start,any tips would be brill,and it would be great to have any tips as to how to work these smilies out,sorry for being a novice but new to computer world,x

2. dylan

dylan Read Only Funster

Hi Joanie and welcome to the fun site:thumb::Smile:

3. Adria 5

Adria 5 Read Only Funster

hi joanie!! no worrys:Smile: where a big bunch AND friendly lot on here :BigGrin:got a question just ask away:thumb:
    we are here to help each other and have a great time

RAY:welcome::welcome:

4. Geo

Geo Trader - Funster

Hi Joanie welcome, are you driving to Santander or taking the ferry As your typing just click on a smilie and it will appear were your curser is blinking, if it goes in the wrong place you can just drag it were you likeit
    Geo:Cool::thumb:

5. joanie

joanie Read Only Funster

thanks a mill,we live in rep of ireland but are english,im sure i will get more confident as we go on:thumb:its taken me about three days to do this but happy days:Blush:

6. Road Runner

Road Runner Read Only Funster

Hi Joanie and welcome to Fun:thumb:

7. joanie

joanie Read Only Funster

thanks geo,we are taking ferry from plymouth to santanda,then hope to find our way to malaga,any tips on campsite on the way for a stopover?:thumb:

8. Geo

Geo Trader - Funster

I'm taking the same route late August on our way to Morocco, I'm still a novice in this dept but we have many seasoned travelers on here who will be only too happy to help.
    why not start a new post asking for route and stop overs it will get more response with its own post, and i will watch it with interest too
    Geo:thumb:

9. JayDee

JayDee Funster

Hi Joanie and welcome.

Do you want to get down to Malaga in one big push with as few stops as possible, or do you want to explore en route?

If exploring is the choice then you could do worse than pause at Salamanca, Segovia, Seville; then there's Aranjuez, Toledo, Granada - in fact the places to see could keep you, and us - we have only been to three of the six I mentioned here -, on the road for years:BigGrin: A lot of the cities have very very narrow streets - not recommended for a motorhome - but public transport should usually get you into town OK

Not much help regarding night stops as when we did it we stayed in Hostals and Pensions (except for the Parador outside Segovia - Wow :thumb:). But I'll have a look in Alan Rogers Europe book and see what there is if you like (or you can find it on line (Google Alan Rogers)

Good touring.

Keep us all posted.

John