joanie (1 Viewer)

joanie

Free Member
Mar 24, 2008
donegal,ireland
Funster No
Exp
three years,on and off
hi,im new to this,we have a fiat ducato,hobby 750 for about two years and are off to spain for first trip abroard in it,santana to malaga for a start,any tips would be brill,and it would be great to have any tips as to how to work these smilies out,sorry for being a novice but new to computer world,x

Adria 5

Free Member
Jul 23, 2007
Funster No
MH
adria caravan
Exp
hi joanie!! no worrys:Smile: where a big bunch AND friendly lot on here ::bigsmile:got a question just ask away:thumb:
we are here to help each other and have a great time

RAY:welcome::welcome:

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

Geo

Trader - Funster
Jul 29, 2007
Mansfield,Notts
Funster No
MH
Autotrail Tracker FB
Exp
45 +years with breaks
Hi Joanie welcome, are you driving to Santander or taking the ferry As your typing just click on a smilie and it will appear were your curser is blinking, if it goes in the wrong place you can just drag it were you likeit
Geo:Cool::thumb:

OP
OP
joanie

joanie

Free Member
Mar 24, 2008
donegal,ireland
Funster No
Exp
three years,on and off
Hi Joanie and welcome to the fun site:thumb::Smile:

thanks a mill,we live in rep of ireland but are english,im sure i will get more confident as we go on:thumb:its taken me about three days to do this but happy days:Blush:

Road Runner

Free Member
Jul 26, 2007
Europe
Funster No
MH
yes
Exp
Since before Motorhomefun
Hi Joanie and welcome to Fun:thumb:

OP
OP
joanie

joanie

Free Member
Mar 24, 2008
donegal,ireland
Funster No
Exp
three years,on and off
Hi Joanie welcome, are you driving to Santander or taking the ferry As your typing just click on a smilie and it will appear were your curser is blinking, if it goes in the wrong place you can just drag it were you likeit
Geo:Cool::thumb:

thanks geo,we are taking ferry from plymouth to santanda,then hope to find our way to malaga,any tips on campsite on the way for a stopover?:thumb:

Geo

Trader - Funster
Jul 29, 2007
Mansfield,Notts
Funster No
MH
Autotrail Tracker FB
Exp
45 +years with breaks
I'm taking the same route late August on our way to Morocco, I'm still a novice in this dept but we have many seasoned travelers on here who will be only too happy to help.
why not start a new post asking for route and stop overs it will get more response with its own post, and i will watch it with interest too
Geo:thumb:

JayDee

Free Member
Oct 7, 2007
N. Devon
Funster No
MH
A Class
Exp
7 Years after 5 years with caravan.
Hi Joanie and welcome.

Do you want to get down to Malaga in one big push with as few stops as possible, or do you want to explore en route?

If exploring is the choice then you could do worse than pause at Salamanca, Segovia, Seville; then there's Aranjuez, Toledo, Granada - in fact the places to see could keep you, and us - we have only been to three of the six I mentioned here -, on the road for years::bigsmile: A lot of the cities have very very narrow streets - not recommended for a motorhome - but public transport should usually get you into town OK

Not much help regarding night stops as when we did it we stayed in Hostals and Pensions (except for the Parador outside Segovia - Wow :thumb:). But I'll have a look in Alan Rogers Europe book and see what there is if you like (or you can find it on line (Google Alan Rogers)

Good touring.

Keep us all posted.

John

Join us or log in to post a reply.

To join in you must be a member of MotorhomeFun

Join MotorhomeFun

Join us, it quick and easy!

Already a member? Log in here.

Latest journal entries

Funsters who are viewing this thread

Back