Deceased RIP
Nov 13, 2009
Great Bentley
Funster No
MH
Sundance 590 PR
Exp
Since 1999
Well Jim, (Let his name be praised) Sian and Katey arrived in safely in Pinar San Jose, in Zahora, this afternoon, met by Lady Penelope and Sir Rex and two funsters, Jaws and Rayb182 fell to their knees apon their arrival, mind you we had just came out the pub. Enjoy your stay, :thumb:

old-mo

Funster
Extra Special
LIFE MEMBER
Oct 16, 2008
Weymouth. Dorset...
Funster No
MH
Nearly aint got one.
Exp
Caravan & motorhome 45 + yrs
Well Jim, (Let his name be praised) Sian and Katey arrived in safely in Pinar San Jose, in Zahora, this afternoon, met by Lady Penelope and Sir Rex and two funsters, Jaws and Rayb182 fell to their knees apon their arrival, mind you we had just came out the pub. Enjoy your stay, :thumb:

I expected all the crawling from you... :RollEyes:

But find it hard to believe "Jaws" was on his knee`s grovelling... :winky::ROFLMAO:

Jaws

LIFE MEMBER
Sep 26, 2008
Thetford Norfolk
Funster No
MH
C class, Chieftain
Exp
since 2006 ( I think ! )
Damned straight mate.. Fulll 'praise be to allah bows as well !!

I know how to behave in front of royalty I do..

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

JJ

Mágica
May 1, 2008
Quinta Majay, Pinheiro Bordalo, Portugal
Funster No
MH
Burstner Privilege T
Exp
over 50 years
Obviously our Blessed Leader (may his name be praised) must be treated with the utmost servility and protocol but please take note you common Funsters..

...before dropping to your knees with bowed heads in the approved manner, quickly check there are no caterpillars marching along head to tail where your kness will fall...

JJ :Cool:

Hayleylulu

Banned
Feb 17, 2008
Full timing in the van
Funster No
MH
Fiat decato
Exp
8years
Obviously our Blessed Leader (may his name be praised) must be treated with the utmost servility and protocol but please take note you common Funsters..

...before dropping to your knees with bowed heads in the approved manner, quickly check there are no caterpillars marching along head to tail where your kness will fall...

it did not take jims bride long to pop up:ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

Oct 12, 2008
Balma (next to Toulouse) France
Funster No
MH
HymerCamp 51Capucine
Exp
Since 2011/owner since 6/03/2014

:RollEyes::RollEyes:

I will add then 1 to 1....... 1 for Old-Mo and 1 for me .... 2 slammings ... first thing when we meet again Prince !!!! (right after we have kissed that is :Blush:)

JJ

Mágica
May 1, 2008
Funster No
MH
Burstner Privilege T
Exp
over 50 years
After we have "kissed" ? :Blush:

What! :Eeek:

An English gentleman would never be so blatant and forward with a lady until he has known her for a respectable length of time... (five years or so)

However... this "slapping" bit sounds interesting... :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO:

old-mo

Funster
Extra Special
LIFE MEMBER
Oct 16, 2008
Weymouth. Dorset...
Funster No
MH
Nearly aint got one.
Exp
Caravan & motorhome 45 + yrs
:RollEyes::RollEyes:

I will add then 1 to 1....... 1 for Old-Mo and 1 for me .... 2 slammings ... first thing when we meet again Prince !!!! (right after we have kissed that is :Blush:)

Shall we play at prossesional Caterpillars just to keep JJ happy, Frankie... :winky::ROFLMAO:

Jaws

LIFE MEMBER
Sep 26, 2008
Thetford Norfolk
Funster No
MH
C class, Chieftain
Exp
since 2006 ( I think ! )
Actually, to be totally fair................

I also fell to my knees the first time I met JJ and his van..

Impossible to stand, totally creased up, and tears of laughter in copious amounts.....:ROFLMAO:

Jim

Ringleader
Jul 19, 2007
Sutton on Sea, UK
Funster No
MH
Adria Panel Van.
Exp
Since 1988
Yes our welcoming party headed by Marie and Rex included John and Ray who met us with a full nose to floor, arms extended bow at the barrier, I'd never have guessed they'd been drinking. ::bigsmile: Well we finally get to see Zahora, Fair bit cooler here compared to the Algarve, but a nice site, though it will be a fleeting visit, we'll probably be gone tomorrow headed Marjal way. Hopefully we'll get to the beach this afternoon, if I can finish some work this morning. This is officially the worst wifi of our trip thus far, no connections for hours then really slow when its on.

its going to be a nice sunny day. Happy camping Funsters:thumb:

JJ

Mágica
May 1, 2008
Funster No
MH
Burstner Privilege T
Exp
over 50 years
Actually, to be totally fair................

I also fell to my knees the first time I met JJ and his van..

Impossible to stand, totally creased up, and tears of laughter in copious amounts.....:ROFLMAO:

I am not sure the whisky and cannabis are doing you any good John... :winky:

Jaws

LIFE MEMBER
Sep 26, 2008
Thetford Norfolk
Funster No
MH
C class, Chieftain
Exp
since 2006 ( I think ! )
Wellllllllllllll..
I was actually sober(ish) when Jim arrived.. I do not need alcohol to make a prat of myself .. It comes naturally !!

Been drinking a nice variety while down here though.. Last night it was scotch and ginger ( with a sly nip from a bottle of JD's 'Gentleman Jacks' bottle I bought woman inbetween ) .. Night before it was Sambuka, night before that liver rest, night before than Voddy..
Dont do spliffs.. Haven't scored a puff for several years now in fact ( ever since my very generous neighbour moved away !! LOL ! )

Join us or log in to post a reply.

To join in you must be a member of MotorhomeFun

Join MotorhomeFun

Join us, it quick and easy!

Already a member? Log in here.

Latest journal entries

Funsters who are viewing this thread

Back