JaG

Oct 30, 2008
Chesterfield
Funster No
MH
Autotrail Cheyenne
Exp
Since 2008
Never thought we would rue the day but........welcome to the latest member of our family, ANNIE. We would like the thank the Postcode Lottery for depositing the funds to buy her and run her for many years to come. We have been caravanning for 41 years, and had the Gray Warrior campervan...but never a motorhome, so I suppose we are in the right section...Beginners! She is going to fill the gaps of 'shorty' breaks away of up to 3 nights.
At this moment she is making friends with PEGGY, our Adria Adora. I am sure they will get on champion. ANNIE will be in demand for the short breaks and PEGGY for the longer spells. Have to make a few alterations to the drive to get them to fit on better. Don't want to miss an opportunity to just drive off quickly for a couple of day.
ANNIE is a Fiat Ducato Sea Dinghy 1.9TD, right hand drive, offside door for Europe, rear ladder that seems to go up to Heaven. That's it...all I know about her until get under her bonnet, in her drawers and cupboards and underneath her.
I am sure we have loads of questions of a technical nature but for now just one important one.
Question: Jean, being short cannot reach down far enough to get in and out. A side running board would be ideal. Anyone know where I can get one for her from.
PB201109.JPG
PB201114.JPG

Jaws

LIFE MEMBER
Sep 26, 2008
Thetford Norfolk
Funster No
MH
C class, Chieftain
Exp
since 2006 ( I think ! )
I like what SEA have to offer.. The Miller was made by SEA and pretty well put together !
Congrats Graham !

Reactions: JaG
Upvote 0
OP
OP
JaG

JaG

Oct 30, 2008
Chesterfield
Funster No
MH
Autotrail Cheyenne
Exp
Since 2008
I like what SEA have to offer.. The Miller was made by SEA and pretty well put together !
Congrats Graham !
Yes it is really well made inside and is immaculate. We will be going out in it in a month or so. Planning a trip to Australia mid April to mid May to visit friends and hiring a motorhome for a few weeks to tour the Gold Coat and down to Sydney to go through the Blue Mountains.

Upvote 0

champers

Funster
LIFE MEMBER
Mar 9, 2009
Skegness, UK
Funster No
MH
Frankia i650 FD
Exp
Since March 09
Congratulations both on your fabulous win, an amazing amount to win , we are sat here in Portugal at present and guess who,keeps popping up on our tv today .......you two., advertising for the postcode lottery , it was showing when you received your win ...great stuff , we were quite excited shouting there is Graham n Jean wahoo

John n Kath xx

Upvote 0
OP
OP
JaG

JaG

Oct 30, 2008
Chesterfield
Funster No
MH
Autotrail Cheyenne
Exp
Since 2008
Congratulations both on your fabulous win, an amazing amount to win , we are sat here in Portugal at present and guess who,keeps popping up on our tv today .......you two., advertising for the postcode lottery , it was showing when you received your win ...great stuff , we were quite excited shouting there is Graham n Jean wahoo

John n Kath xx
So, we are featured all the way down into Portugal. It even said 'Portugal here we come' but decided to go to Australia instead to visit a friend...and see the Gold Coast of course! We have not seen it but....we have had loads of emails, texts and phone calls in the last 24 hours as everyone must be watching the Postcode Lottery advert. Yes, it is going to make life very comfortable for a while. Don't intend to save it...no-one has ever left this world with money in their pocket, lol.

Upvote 0

Join us or log in to post a reply.

To join in you must be a member of MotorhomeFun

Join MotorhomeFun

Join us, it quick and easy!

Already a member? Log in here.

Latest journal entries

Funsters who are viewing this thread

Back