Jackie p resurfaced, where you been (1 Viewer)

JackieP

Free Member
Mar 10, 2010
Isle of Man
Funster No
MH
A Class
Exp
Since 2006
IMG_8139.JPG
Hello! I am here, safe and well in Portugal. I rarely have wifi as I prefer to stay in isolated places but, with my new Portuguese sim I was given 3g of data and, with the torrential rain have been using it to catch up with the latest on MHF.

I went back to the Island last summer for a couple of months and headed out again in September, once more ending up in the south west corner of Portugal that I love so very much. I've made a lot of friends here and have got involved with the local community too so it's become like home from home for me. I've started crafting and selling things at the local markets and finally, after years of talking about it, I've started singing outside the van at the markets and local hostelries.

So, very happy, very healthy and enjoying my full timing life to the full. It's all good.

Thank you for thinking of me!

Kim H

LIFE MEMBER
Aug 24, 2011
Lancashire
Funster No
MH
Hymer S800
Exp
Since 2011
Did we spy you in Alvor last week @JackieP? We noticed a colourful Hymer and and both passed comment on how cool it looked (y)

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

Carol

LIFE MEMBER
Oct 2, 2007
North Wales.
Funster No
MH
A class
Exp
18 years s Motorhome (33years caravans)
Thank you for the catch up, I have wondered how you were getting on, looks like your enjoying your travels, a picture paints a thousand words, looks great, have you bumped into @JJ on your travels yet.
If and when you get internet, be nice to follow your journey, so many solo travellers ask on fun about travelling , your story is inspirational .

movan

LIFE MEMBER
Dec 2, 2009
Moving around
Funster No
MH
Burstner
Exp
since07
Wow Jackie ... am sooo envious ... looks amazing ... PLEASE keep posting ...

Apr 23, 2014
Spain ??
Funster No
MH
Ice cream van
Exp
Since 2011
Was lovely to meet you at Pego do Altar Jackie,
we do hope your traveling companion is better,
your bhajis and potato patties with the raita dip and chutney was fab, thanks very much;
Safe travels,
Marc Sam & Max

Join us or log in to post a reply.

To join in you must be a member of MotorhomeFun

Join MotorhomeFun

Join us, it quick and easy!

Already a member? Log in here.

Latest journal entries

Funsters who are viewing this thread

Back