Free Member
Jun 17, 2016
Buckinghamshire
Funster No
MH
C Class
Exp
Since July 2016
Hi! Can't find the dimensions in the manual (Ixeo Time Sovereign it590, 2016), and we're not in it so can't measure at the moment I'm afraid.
What we can say is that although at first glance it looks big, it can be moved to one side to make a path to the back from the cab seats, and can also move up and down and rotate through 360 degrees - so once you get used to it, it's very versatile and we've never felt we needed to get a smaller one.
We've found it perfect for opening up a map on, dining comfortably for two (or more), using as a work desk with plenty of room for laptop and documents, and as a site for DVD player and glass of wine when sprawling in the captains' seats of an evening!
Hope that helps - but sorry we couldn't answer your question! ;)

OP
OP
A

autosleepers

Free Member
Dec 3, 2011
Somerset
Funster No
MH
Coachbuilt
Exp
since 2000
Hi, Thanks for the reply.

I have an Ixeo 585 the table dimensions from memory are about 80cm x40cm. Although it move backwards, forwards and from side to side, the width is a little to much. I am considering replacing it with something smaller hence my question. So I am trying to get the actual dimensions to be able to make a proper decision.

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

Alcemi

Free Member
Jun 17, 2016
Buckinghamshire
Funster No
MH
C Class
Exp
Since July 2016
OK - I suspect the 590 table may not be what you're looking for. From what you've said - and having had a quick Google of the 585, it looks like the two tables are very different shapes. Yours is twice as long as it is wide. The one in the 590 doesn't have such a big difference between the two dimensions. I've found a photo I took of the 586 table at the NEC in 2015 - IIRC the 590 table is slightly smaller - though it's of a similar shape to the 586. Although it does have the 360 degree rotation, so doesn't just move in two planes, which may be different from the one you have?
Good luck in finding your ideal table!

Attachments

• IMG_5593.JPG
    IMG_5593.JPG
    96.1 KB · Views: 28

Cervantes

Free Member
Jan 13, 2011
Pilar de la Horadada, Spain
Funster No
MH
Burstner Ixeo time it590
Exp
Since February 2013 (but planning for 10 years!)
Hi,
I've just been under our spare bed in the house to measure ours - it's 95cm x 90cm, so quite a beast (which is why we took it out after 10 months of trying to get along with it).
It moves side to side and backwards and forwards and up and down so is quite manoeuvrable, but we found it difficult to get past it from the kitchen to the cab. It's easy to take out - just 4 screws into the floor.
We now have a freestanding one which folds flat when not in use.
Good luck in your search - I know tables generate a lot of polar opinions and the final choice is a very personal one.
DSCF3452.JPG

Join us or log in to post a reply.

To join in you must be a member of MotorhomeFun

Join MotorhomeFun

Join us, it quick and easy!

Already a member? Log in here.

Latest journal entries

Funsters who are viewing this thread

Back