walter senior

Free Member
Jan 7, 2011
forgue aberdeenshire
Funster No
MH
a clas iveco 29ft
Exp
:shout::ROFLMAO::thumb: Hi. all i have an Iveco 30ft motorhome it started its life as a coach some time ago and was converted by a firm down south the details on the vin plate are model A79.14. chassis no 51019. engine type 8060.04s or 9060.04sits hard to read engine power.kw 99.0 gvw7500 gtw 11000. corrected absorption 1.6 i think the body was made by wright. and is a viking i think. it is a 6 cyl. and a 6 speed box if anybody can give me any information i will be very pleased thank you very much. i have been trying for 18months to find something out about it and no luck its doing my head in regards, Walter j.n.r.

Peter JohnsCross MH

Funster
Deceased RIP
Jan 5, 2008
East Sussex
Funster No
MH
Autotrail
Exp
Walter wants to know (found elsewhere!)

Hi. all i have iveco 1988 reg 75ookg gross motor home 5861cc 6 cyl none terbo the model is 79/14 as i under stand ithink the dip stick as been altered what i need to know is how much oil it takes from empty to full i can find anebody that as any work shop manuals or a drivers hand book is their anybody out their that caqn help me thank you very much. Walter. Senior.

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

JJ

Mágica
May 1, 2008
Quinta Majay, Pinheiro Bordalo, Portugal
Funster No
MH
Burstner Privilege T
Exp
over 50 years
Hi Walter Senior,

I suggest you "Google" Iveco 79 14 (I just did) and you get several various vans (including some camper vans) for sale... a phone call to one of the vendors might give you the answers you are looking for...

I had an Iveco 60 10 and got all my spares and information from Bristol Street Motors of (ironically) Gloucester...

JJ

Join us or log in to post a reply.

To join in you must be a member of MotorhomeFun

Join MotorhomeFun

Join us, it quick and easy!

Already a member? Log in here.

Latest journal entries

Funsters who are viewing this thread

Back