It's not fair! (1 Viewer)

Nov 6, 2008
Ramsey, Isle of Man.
Funster No
MH
Coachmen Concord 300TS
Exp
8 years with an RV
I haven't hit the road yet this year, and I am already seeing threads for, 'end of season meet', and 'end of season finale'.
I am off in just over a week to tour Yorkshire and Derbyshire for a month. Then Scotland, and possibly winter away in the Med.
How long does your 'season' last? Is it just for the month of June? and when the nights start drawing in do you all pack it in and look forward to next instalment of rain next year?

Craig

Stephen & Jeannie

Free Member
Aug 27, 2008
Gobowen near Oswestry !!
Funster No
MH
Sold and bought a Caravan
Exp
9 years !!!!
My season is .....

365 days a year ! When will you be in Scotland ? I am planning 6 weeks from mid August ! :thumb::thumb::thumb:

Edit.....Loved your interests in your avotar !!!

Last edited:
Feb 22, 2008
Norfolk
Funster No
MH
Nearly Tugging
Exp
Since 2004
Hiya Craig, we use the RV as much as we can, we were in Spain back in Jan /Feb, various short trips since with a few meets and hopefully another longer trip , perhaps the west country before heading back to Portugal or Spain for another stretch next winter.
We have so far put on 10k miles in just 2 years.
Have a good trip over here , lots to see :thumb:

Dec 23, 2007
Wirral
Funster No
MH
Hobby Van Kenobi
Exp
started when I was 11 with my parents-forgot to stop!been real one since 1980!
Only wimps,fair weather campers and caravanners have seasons. We use our motorhome year round.
I too can't understand 'end of season' events. I think is started as a marketing ploy from manufacturers and dealers!

OP
OP
simsy56
Nov 6, 2008
Ramsey, Isle of Man.
Funster No
MH
Coachmen Concord 300TS
Exp
8 years with an RV
I know that now we are starting to get on the road again, we are NOT stopping for winter.
So there!

Craig

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

JOHNSTEY

Free Member
Jan 14, 2011
Edinburgh
Funster No
MH
Low Profile
Exp
Our fourth glorious year!
To my mind there are four seasons each of which has an end.None of them have anything at all to do with the use of a motorhome! Some of the best times to go out and about are the 'off' season and given the British summer this year perhaps the worst time to go is now!!:thumb:

Join us or log in to post a reply.

To join in you must be a member of MotorhomeFun

Join MotorhomeFun

Join us, it quick and easy!

Already a member? Log in here.

Latest journal entries

Funsters who are viewing this thread

Back