It's Monday, so it must be Austria! (1 Viewer)

BreweryDave

LIFE MEMBER
Aug 10, 2011
Alvor, Algarve
Funster No
MH
None now!
Exp
Left lake Garda this morning, and now in Austria.
Here's my post for the day from my faceache blog!

Another day, another country! Number 4 so far finds us in Austria
Stunning, just stunning, I swear the hills are alive ......

Lovely drive here, through the Dolomites and southern Alps, and the Brenner pass. Great station on the radio - Tyrol Radio, playing good tunes - I love the sound of music when I'm driving ......

Jaks quote if the day was ' god, those mountains are big!'
( if they weren't big, they'd be hills, and be alive with the sound of .....)

It was only half hour on the motorway before we hit Innsbruck and turned off towards our site for the next couple of nights. Blimey, talk about small roads!!! Exactly as you imagine them, just narrow strips through the alpine meadows, and over at the edge of the forest we saw a doe, you know - a doe, a deer, a female deer.....

Didn't see any goats though, just a lonely goatherd.....

Anyway, got to the site here at Natters, having driven through Mutters to get here ( honest - you couldn't make it up!!! Felt like I was 16 going on 17........) surrounded by snow capped mountains, I wanted to climb every mountain ........... did enough of that yesterday

Absolutely lovely site, the best I've ever been on, and the facilities are out of this world, like a 5* hotel, seriously!
Only downside is the van next door to us, 7 bloody kids, and all I can hear is the sound of music coming from their van, bloody Von Trapps........

Lots of wildlife about, big eagles or whatever they are, dragonflys from the lake, loads of flowers including edelweiss - these are just a few of my favourite things....

Anyway, enough for now, day out to Innsbruck tomorrow on free bus from site.

So for now it's so long, farewell, auf wiedersein,goodbye ........

how many did you get:LOL:

IMG_1029.JPG
IMG_1049.JPG

Sep 5, 2008
York
Funster No
MH
C Class Bessacarr 769
Exp
Since July 2010
Looks like you got the pitch we were on a couple of weeks ago. We are now in Croatia.

Join us or log in to post a reply.

To join in you must be a member of MotorhomeFun

Join MotorhomeFun

Join us, it quick and easy!

Already a member? Log in here.

Latest journal entries

Funsters who are viewing this thread

Back