its gone - our old banger is off to spain (1 Viewer)

ourcampersbeentrashed

Free Member
Apr 19, 2008
East London
Funster No
MH
C Class
Exp
well over 5 years
With the purchase of the new one I didnt realise how sad I would be to see our old one be driven away by its new purchasers.

They are from New Zealand. Its first stop today will be at Dover and their first site will be in Spain and theyve said they are going to cover it in stickers from all the places they visit - so keep an eye out for it over the next four months.

Cant believe how many enquiries we had on it and people trying to gazzump - I thought that only happened with houses.

haganap

LIFE MEMBER
Dec 5, 2007
planet earth
Funster No
MH
Niesman+Bischoff 79e
Exp
I'm an oldbie MH number 10
Go on Gail tell us how much the old girl went for? I bet it will make for someone a good little runaround :thumb:

Aug 27, 2009
Hertfordshire
Funster No
MH
Van Conversion
Exp
40 years
With the purchase of the new one I didnt realise how sad I would be to see our old one be driven away by its new purchasers.

They are from New Zealand. Its first stop today will be at Dover and their first site will be in Spain and theyve said they are going to cover it in stickers from all the places they visit - so keep an eye out for it over the next four months.

Cant believe how many enquiries we had on it and[HI] people trying to gazzump - I thought that only happened with houses[/HI].
It's an idea Bob, make it known that you have accepted an offer then sit back and wait for that offer to be gazzumped.:thumb:

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

Join us or log in to post a reply.

To join in you must be a member of MotorhomeFun

Join MotorhomeFun

Join us, it quick and easy!

Already a member? Log in here.

Latest journal entries

Funsters who are viewing this thread

Back