Free Member
Aug 23, 2016
North Yorkshire
Funster No
MH
Hymer
Exp
None
We've just had a call from the dealer to let us know that the gateway to our future is actually being built !

It's expected to be signed off on March 20th at which time they'll collect it and start work on the additions we ordered (hehe ) .... so the end of March'ish is still looking good :D

Getting very excited

Kingham

LIFE MEMBER
Nov 20, 2016
Kirkcudbright, D&G
Funster No
MH
AS Kingham 2017
Exp
Since 2009
:clap2::clap2: But you do know that sleep will become ever more elusive (y)

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

Lenny HB

LIFE MEMBER
Oct 18, 2007
On the coast in West Sussex
Funster No
MH
Hymer B678 DL
Exp
Since 2008 & many years tugging
Fun isn't it.:D

Picking up our Dynamic Line in Belgium on Tuesday. Had plenty of sleepless nights not due to excitement but worrying about how to run the wiring for the reversing cameras and solar etc.

OP
OP
Alistair33

Alistair33

Free Member
Aug 23, 2016
North Yorkshire
Funster No
MH
Hymer
Exp
None
Lenny I'm sure every will go well, please keep us all up to date with the pick up procedure as I'm sure it will help those of us that follow in your footsteps

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

Lenny HB

LIFE MEMBER
Oct 18, 2007
On the coast in West Sussex
Funster No
MH
Hymer B678 DL
Exp
Since 2008 & many years tugging
Shouldn't be any problems it is the 3rd van we have bought from the same dealer.
They have only got to swap my batteries over and the Alugas bottles, knowing them it will probably take them all day.

A visit to Campirama is not known in the Hymer Club as "The Drama of Campirama" without reason.:D

Kingham

LIFE MEMBER
Nov 20, 2016
Kirkcudbright, D&G
Funster No
MH
AS Kingham 2017
Exp
Since 2009
With sorting out the business I've not slept past 3am for the last 5 months so I hope you are very wrong.......I'm hoping this will be the turning point
Hopefully it will prove to be a turning point for you.

I recently went through a period of unrest that absolutely wrecked my sleep, but at the moment I'm finished work, on an extended period of leave that I had built towards retirement. As soon as I started my leave, knowing that I would never be going back to that type of employment, was like a switch being flicked.
I don't set an alarm now and can easily get 6 or 7 hours on some nights, which is unheard of for me.

Join us or log in to post a reply.

To join in you must be a member of MotorhomeFun

Join MotorhomeFun

Join us, it quick and easy!

Already a member? Log in here.

Latest journal entries

Funsters who are viewing this thread

Back