LIFE MEMBER
Dec 5, 2007
planet earth
Funster No
MH
Carthago C Tourer
Exp
I'm an oldbie MH number 9
Just going through my activity profile and can't believe how much I have done this month.

On Sunday will see my 4th Marathon of the month with a jaunt around Sandwell 6 towns marathon.

Last weekend I took on a 108 mile bike race at the Tour De Mon, which was basically a ride around Anglesey in the most horrendous winds. Topped this all off with several midweek time trial races and hilly sometimes vertical runs as well as my first swim as part of my Iron man training.

Cut back on the amber nectar avoided as much shit food as possible and managed to show a 1lb weight gain. Grrr.

I reckon I need a holiday!!! oh hold on, just noticed, the camper's packed, passed it's MOT and a week today Me Mrs N and the two Newfies are pointing are van south going via @bjandlin to pick up a scooter rack and not stopping until such a time whereby I am burnt to a crisp, laying on a sun-lounger with a glass of scotch in my hand... hopefully see some of you at @JaG s meet.. If anyone sees me on a bike or with trainers on my feet in France you have permission to shoot me..

Aug 21, 2015
Norfolk
Funster No
MH
Autocruise starblazer
Exp
since 2015
Phew! Wore me out just reading that. :) If anyone is in need of a holiday it's you.... Have fun.

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

Join us or log in to post a reply.

To join in you must be a member of MotorhomeFun

Join MotorhomeFun

Join us, it quick and easy!

Already a member? Log in here.

Latest journal entries

Funsters who are viewing this thread

Back