It'll be a great day by George! (1 Viewer)

Jim

Ringleader
Jul 19, 2007
Sutton on Sea, UK
Funster No
MH
Adria Panel Van.
Exp
Since 1988
We are having a great time at the Rally in Chester,:thumb:::bigsmile: a full rally report with pictures will follow soon, meanwhile, take a look at the van below, a motorhome festooned with English bunting, nothing wrong with that on St Georges day:Smile: Except the occupants of that van are very Welsh (Champers, John and Kath), they are also still asleep and have not yet seen the decoration:ROFLMAO: When they finally emerge for breakfast the air might be a bit blue. :shout::shout:::bigsmile:

Happy St George's day everyone:thumb:
StGeorge.jpg

ourcampersbeentrashed

Free Member
Apr 19, 2008
East London
Funster No
MH
C Class
Exp
well over 5 years
Have a fab St Georges Day

The weather here has changed dramatically with heavy rain and thunder.

The lightning shows quite dramatic too.

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

champers

Funster
LIFE MEMBER
Mar 9, 2009
Skegness, UK
Funster No
MH
Frankia i650 FD
Exp
Since March 09
Well it was quite a shock to say the least....we opened the door to see all these weird flags surrounding us... (you should have seen Jims van lolol) but it has put us off balance all day, we have endured eating and drinking champagne and jugs of Pimms trying to get over the shock, also finishing up with a lovely meal cooked by Sian as I was still too shocked to cook :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO: and lovely dirnks which Phil Taran Las provided

The celebrations have now ended... Wait Jim until St Davids day or the 4th July :RollEyes::RollEyes: revenge will e sweet ::bigsmile:::bigsmile:::bigsmile:::bigsmile:

Kath x

rainbow chasers

Free Member
Oct 30, 2009
Mid Cornwall
Funster No
MH
Various
Exp
Well done Jim, we were only saying last night how odd it is, that people celebrate St Patricks day in England, but never seem to celebrate St Georges!

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

Stephen & Jeannie

Free Member
Aug 27, 2008
Gobowen near Oswestry !!
Funster No
MH
Sold and bought a Caravan
Exp
9 years !!!!
Poor bugger !!!

An habitue of my local pub (where I am wilding for Easter) is very , very Welsh !!! Any team but England merchant !!! His birthday is 23rd. April and we will not let him forget it :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO:

Join us or log in to post a reply.

To join in you must be a member of MotorhomeFun

Join MotorhomeFun

Join us, it quick and easy!

Already a member? Log in here.

Latest journal entries

Funsters who are viewing this thread

Back