Free Member
Sep 6, 2014
Dover
Funster No
MH
Hymer ML I 580
Exp
4 years
Amongst the various type, and models I notice these are considerably cheaper than the other A class models and makes.
They appear to be made by Pilote but cheaper.
They seem to be the only ones to appear in the UK and sold at the same price converted to £s as against directly from Euro to £ 1to 1
Anybody got one and what are they like inside concerning the build quality. If they are OK I might take a trip to Maidenhead to have a look at some.

Apr 9, 2014
Lincs
Funster No
MH
Coachbuilt
Exp
We visited the Rapido factory in Mayenne, to look at a layout that was not available to view in the UK. They gave us a tour of the manufacturing area and they were building Itineo vehicles in the same building as Rapido, same workforce, the materials used differed but there seemed to alot of crossover. One half of the production line was Rapido and the other was Itineo no physical seperation, I've always thought Rapido vehicles were put together ok, so it has to bode reasonably well for Itineo.

Jun 10, 2010
Shrewsbury (sometimes)
Funster No
MH
N&B Clou Liner MAN
Exp
The last one I went in was about 3 years ago. I do quite like the design of the front but didnt like the interior IMO it wasnt the same quality as rapido, it was more like a CI.

I notice that they have changed their designs a little lately so later ones may be better.

Jon

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

Barky-Bill

Free Member
Jul 6, 2010
Leigh On Sea
Funster No
MH
ITINEO CD720 A Class
Exp
On and off all my life
We're planning on full-timing for a while so liked the space offered.

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

Join us or log in to post a reply.

To join in you must be a member of MotorhomeFun

Join MotorhomeFun

Join us, it quick and easy!

Already a member? Log in here.

Latest journal entries

Funsters who are viewing this thread

Back