Deceased RIP
Oct 18, 2015
Sheffield
Funster No
MH
Hobby
Exp
Since 2009
That's best they only worry and can't do anything while away. He isn't on here is he?! Eek ! Let us know how you get on tomorrow ! Night nightNight night

big map

LIFE MEMBER
Mar 8, 2009
Poole
Funster No
MH
A Class
Exp
Since 2009
As Jim said no answer from Itchy feet, the phone goes straight to a mobile answerphone, so I have left a message.
I have phoned jcmotorhomes and spoke to a lovely lady called Joyce who confirmed what Jim had said they have only taken on part of the business, the hire and rental side as that is what they currently do, so they only have the hire and rental vans there. She gave me a phone number of the guy who is the MD of Sywell, I have rung and left a message for him, hopefully he will allow us access to go and get the van back. @NickNic Nick thank you once again for your very kind offer, it's really appreciated.

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

Zepp

Free Member
Jun 22, 2008
Roaming
Funster No
MH
A Class
Exp
7 Years
Good Luck hope everything goes well for you and your father

big map

LIFE MEMBER
Mar 8, 2009
Poole
Funster No
MH
A Class
Exp
Since 2009
I've spoken to the people at sywell they said they have had a lot of people contact them in the same situation, they have asked me to send an email with the request to collect, they are passing the email to itchyfeet to confirm and then will get back to us to arrange a time and date for collection.

Chris

LIFE MEMBER
May 5, 2010
Funster No
MH
None
Exp
10 years
I've spoken to the people at sywell they said they have had a lot of people contact them in the same situation, they have asked me to send an email with the request to collect, they are passing the email to itchyfeet to confirm and then will get back to us to arrange a time and date for collection.

Phew!

Hope it all works out(y)

Anthea M

Free Member
Deceased RIP
Oct 18, 2015
Sheffield
Funster No
MH
Hobby
Exp
Since 2009
Andrea I hope that all works out let us know.

Feb 22, 2014
Grantham
Funster No
MH
Rapido Le Randonneur
Exp
Since 2015
Gosh. Hope everything works out OK Andrea. Will be following this thread till I can breath again. Holding thumbs as they say in SA.

big map

LIFE MEMBER
Mar 8, 2009
Poole
Funster No
MH
A Class
Exp
Since 2009
Hi all, a little update - Dad landed this morning and he now knows about the situation. He is now on his way to Sywell to collect the motorhome. For the avoidance of doubt I think I should point out that the official line is Itchy feet have ceased trading, they have not called in the administrators or receivers and therefore have not gone bust. Thank you to everyone who has offered help and support over this matter and thank you to @Montybe for bringing this to the forum without his post we would have still been in the dark.

Jim

Ringleader
Jul 19, 2007
Sutton on Sea, UK
Funster No
MH
Adria Panel Van.
Exp
Since 1988
I have had an email today from Itchy Feet, Northants, Michael Randle saying they have ceased trading. Shame. Also shame for me because I have some warranty issues to resolve on my vehicle I bought new recently

I've adjusted the thread heading to reflect the email you received (y)

Join us or log in to post a reply.

To join in you must be a member of MotorhomeFun

Join MotorhomeFun

Join us, it quick and easy!

Already a member? Log in here.

Latest journal entries

Funsters who are viewing this thread

Back