Jul 27, 2011
Kilmun, Dunoon
Funster No
MH
Knaus Sport TI
Exp
Since 2012
Hi...
Down here on the Costa Del Sol, some Repsol filling stations have mini laundrettes in portakabins.. do they have such things in Italy ? If not do they have laundrettes in the towns ? I ask this question on behalf of the wife of course ::bigsmile:

atb

estcres

Free Member
Oct 9, 2007
Sunny Bournemouth
Funster No
MH
coachbuilt
Exp
since 2005
Hi...
Down here on the Costa Del Sol, some Repsol filling stations have mini laundrettes in portakabins.. do they have such things in Italy ? If not do they have laundrettes in the towns ? I ask this question on behalf of the wife of course ::bigsmile:

atb

What we do on occasions is book into a site for 1 or 2 nights and do all our Ablutions there.

Have a nice shower, do Laundry, Pick Toe nails, fill up with water, empty waste. etc.

Apr 27, 2009
Departed Cabopino in Oct 17
Funster No
MH
Dakota
Exp
Fulltiming from 2010- 2017
Hi...

atb

Hi, been up & down Italy & never seen a Laundry-ette at a filling station. All campsites have them. €3-4. Towns have them but its a rare sight.

Cheers

Billkce currently at Bolzano hdg South to Garda.:thumb:

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

Jan 26, 2010
Conwy, North Wales
Funster No
MH
Relay self build
Exp
Since 2007
In that case, have you visited Lake Caldonazza ?

Brilliant.

That's spooky Brian as we are sitting on Camp Mario in Caldonazzo now ( ACSI 2322) and I agree, beautiful. I have also been to Garda but much prefer it here. This site is closing on Sunday though so we're probably going to head in the direction of Pisa. Originally we had thought about Krk in Croatia but the weather forecast is better if we stay in Italy at present.

The site facilities are excellent and the laundry machines are €4 to use.

hilldweller

LIFE MEMBER
Dec 5, 2008
Macclesfield
Funster No
MH
Zilch Mk1
Exp
From Aug 2007
That's spooky Brian as we are sitting on Camp Mario in Caldonazzo now ( ACSI 2322)

Even more spooky, we stayed in that very site in June. Lovely site. It was hot and sunny. Two very good towns to cycle to and we got to see the dragon boat practising. A great contrast to the hustle and bustle of Garda.

I did wonder if such a secluded place would go dead after the main holidays.

It will be no hardship returning one day.

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

Join us or log in to post a reply.

To join in you must be a member of MotorhomeFun

Join MotorhomeFun

Join us, it quick and easy!

Already a member? Log in here.

Latest journal entries

Funsters who are viewing this thread

Back