Trout bum

Free Member
Sep 7, 2016
Ayr
Funster No
MH
Adria Matrix M670SL
Exp
So sad to hear of your loss , I lost my brother last year to leukimia I hadn't seen him for 20 years lost touch when he emigrated to Canada found out he had the cancer and was found to be a match to give him a bone marrow transplant long story short went to Canada for a month for the treatment and the transplant worked well until secondary cancer attacked his lungs passed away 2 months later we would sit together in hospital swopping memories as two young lads camping up north with dad and other family , promised when he was better we would travel around the north in Shuggie recreating those memories , but it didn't work out but I know wherever we are he is with us , strange thing but every place we have been a wee robin has been near the van , I wonder if it's big bro saying hi , take care and enjoy your travels your son is with you every mile xx Jim

OP
OP
C
Jul 29, 2014
Essex
Funster No
MH
Adria Coral Plus s 670SLT
Exp
Since 2014
Thanks again for the suggestions and support. We will head north west after saying at Loch Ness.

So sorry to hear about the loss of both of your brothers, since our loss we feel closer to other who have lost someone. I agree it is a long road.

Now looking forward to more sights of Scotland.

Join us or log in to post a reply.

To join in you must be a member of MotorhomeFun

Join MotorhomeFun

Join us, it quick and easy!

Already a member? Log in here.

Latest journal entries

Funsters who are viewing this thread

Back