Isle of Wight (1 Viewer)

May 7, 2011
Cornwall Gorran Haven
Funster No
MH
T Line 785
Exp
motorhoming since 1979
Hi , Anybody thinking of trip to the island ( in a 6 mtr or less m/h ) I suggest Wightlink Dream ticket, travel after 10.30pm or before 4.30am price is about £44 return but must return similar times. Terry

hailman

Free Member
Nov 4, 2009
IoW
Funster No
MH
Low profile
Exp
Lots, on and off, way back to VW splitty`s!
Interestingly, I got a period return from the island last week, to return on Friday, for £71 which is probably the cheapest I have ever had at this time of year (7 mtr).

When I booked online it was listed as a `Motorhome special`, and there didn`t seem to be any restrictions on travel times.

I`m hoping it will last as I am going to need another ticket in a week or so`s time. Better than the £120 or so I have been quoted in the past, and up to £160 of Red Funnel in peak time. :Eeek:

Forestboy

LIFE MEMBER
Jul 31, 2007
Forest of Dean
Funster No
MH
A Class Hymer B694 tag
Exp
We're off to the IOW in 10 days.
Booked through Red Funnel it was a special deal for CC members.
A week at Appuldurcombe fully serviced pitch return ferry crossing both crossings mid morning, 7.7 mtr motorhome with m/bike as well £120.00 inclusive.:thumb::thumb:

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

Geo

Trader - Funster
Jul 29, 2007
Mansfield,Notts
Funster No
MH
Autotrail Tracker FB
Exp
45 +years with breaks
I see your taking the Bike
Poping into the IOW Speedway Rory show em how its done:thumb:
Geo

OP
OP
FIDGET
May 7, 2011
Cornwall Gorran Haven
Funster No
MH
T Line 785
Exp
motorhoming since 1979
Hi Geo, Thats a great deal, better than us islanders get when trying to get over the other way, If anyone's going to come over here there's some great deals thru the various campsites . My favourite is Whitefield forest c/site very nice site in small woods brand new toilet block. I hope you have a great holiday ,shame we are going the other way as off to france after school hols. Terry

novawight

Free Member
May 14, 2010
Hayling Island
Funster No
MH
hi top,
Exp
on and off 50 years
IT cost me £100 for a week return, born and bred on the Island at Goose Island, best grub at the Crab and Lobster, mussels in white wine to die for , a bit of bugger to find pub as it is near Bembidge, at Foreland.........Del

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

Join us or log in to post a reply.

To join in you must be a member of MotorhomeFun

Join MotorhomeFun

Join us, it quick and easy!

Already a member? Log in here.

Latest journal entries

Funsters who are viewing this thread

Back