Is this site designed just to annoy me? (1 Viewer)

oldun

Free Member
Mar 23, 2008
St Neots
Funster No
MH
VW Campervan
Exp
Since 2001
I recently received a PM and I answered it and (so I thought) deleted it. I ticked the box saying delete the message to select it and then clicked on the box below to actually delete it. I have closed the website but with no success and i have also restarted windows again with no success.

Now every time I go back to the page listing the available forums I get a very annoying window popping up EVERY TIME telling me that I have a new PM when I definitely DO NOT have a new message.

Short of throwing the laptop out of the window is there any way i can convince the site that I do not have a new PM awaiting me?

To put it very politely I am very fed up with this crazy behavior.

champers

Funster
LIFE MEMBER
Mar 9, 2009
Skegness, UK
Funster No
MH
Frankia i650 FD
Exp
Since March 09
I have had this when I have been online and received a pm and then found it still alerting me even though I had read the pm but by refreshing the page it clears it, not sure if this is this same for you but works for me :thumb::thumb:

Road Runner

Free Member
Jul 26, 2007
Europe
Funster No
MH
yes
Exp
Since before Motorhomefun
I have had this when I have been online and received a pm and then found it still alerting me even though I had read the pm but by refreshing the page it clears it, not sure if this is this same for you but works for me :thumb::thumb:

Snap!!!

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

SandJ

Free Member
Sep 14, 2007
North Yorks
Funster No
MH
A Class
Exp
Too long lol
Will clearing cookies and private data sort it?
You would then have to sign in to all websites again though.
Pm Bryan he will know

Jim

Ringleader
Jul 19, 2007
Sutton on Sea, UK
Funster No
MH
Adria Panel Van.
Exp
Since 1988
This can happen, the only time I have noticed it is when you have two browsers open and this can confuse your cookies, one is reporting read, the other unread :Smile: It is still happening oldun? I'd hate to be responsible for a nervous breakdown and your laptop disappearing out that window:Smile::roflmto:

Join us or log in to post a reply.

To join in you must be a member of MotorhomeFun

Join MotorhomeFun

Join us, it quick and easy!

Already a member? Log in here.

Latest journal entries

Funsters who are viewing this thread

Back