Jul 29, 2007
Doncaster/Spain
Funster No
MH
'A' Class RV &
Exp
:RollEyes: Is this ANOTHER SCAM? It was advertised on ebay for £14,000:-

Hi,

The 2008 08 FIAT DUCATO 40 MAXI 160 M-JET Motorhome Automatic 3 Door Bessacarr E695 with only 1,000 miles is still for sale. A great car, never implied in any accident, in excellent condition with full service history. VRM number is HY08DVK .

My job put me on the way to ENGLAND and I purchased this car there. Now I have to sell it as I've got back home in GERMANY. The car is here as well.

The final price is £ 14.000 + shipping to your door. For an accurate shipping cost please include your shipping address in your next email.

As you probably noticed, the price is rather low. But since it's a right hand drive car, not even a dealer will offer me a better price here. The fact that it's still UK registered did not help either.

I am the registered keeper and there is no outstanding finance on the vehicle. The car is in excellent condition, the bodywork is immaculate, no scratches, dents or hidden defects as well as the interior in excellent non-smoking condition.

Due to amount involved and due the fact I am not located in United Kingdom anymore, I only accept third party transaction mediator ... and I am talking about eBay.

All documents, including V5 log book on your name will be provided along with the car.

Please email me soon if you want to move forward and let me know if you need anything else.

All the best! Andrew Carter .

Wildman

Free Member
May 30, 2008
Ilfracombe, Devon
Funster No
MH
Amazon Ambassador
Exp
since 1967
make it cash on delivery. Only way I would touch it. Unless you fancy risking a trip to Germany to collect it. No longer on eBay so assume it was a scam.

Last edited:
OP
OP
johnsandywhite

johnsandywhite

Free Member
Jul 29, 2007
Doncaster/Spain
Funster No
MH
'A' Class RV &
Exp
make it cash on delivery. Only way I would touch it. Unless you fancy risking a trip to Germany to collect it. No longer on eBay so assume it was a scam.

:RollEyes: There is hardly a day goes by when some plonker tries it on. Crazy thing is, SOME idiots actually fall for it. :Eeek:

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

staging lady

Free Member
Nov 12, 2007
North Wales in the Hills
Funster No
MH
A Class
Exp
6 years but caravan owner in past
For someone named Andrew Carter his colloquial English is very suspicious, : calling the motor home a car, omission of the indefinite article A third party mediator" ,got back home IN Germany.
Hope no one fell for this!
Lucille

Join us or log in to post a reply.

To join in you must be a member of MotorhomeFun

Join MotorhomeFun

Join us, it quick and easy!

Already a member? Log in here.

Latest journal entries

Funsters who are viewing this thread

Back