Free Member
Jan 31, 2015
Gloucester
Funster No
MH
In between
Exp
Ex Newbie
I have got a tomtom truck professional and a garmin zumo (standard sat nav, but waterproof for m/cycles).
I also have a little used ASUS transformer 101 android based tablet. Is there anything to gain by buying co pilot for the ASUS, that I don't have on the other two systems
Mo Ho is autotrail frontier, ( 27ft X 10.3)
Thanks
Geoff

DBK

LIFE MEMBER
Jan 9, 2013
Plympton, Devon
Funster No
MH
PVC, Murvi Morocco
Exp
Co-pilot is supposed to be better at route finding according to reports of users here. I've only just loaded it and will give it a first try on a run to Carlisle tomorrow. However, this won't be much of a test as the route is A38/M5/M6!

keith

Free Member
Aug 25, 2007
Ecclefechan
Funster No
MH
Autocruise Starseeker
Exp
Caravaning since 1974 - Motorhoming since 2003
Updates are easier in Co-Pilot and you can choose motorhome for your vehicle. Seven inches is better to see, and size does matter.

Don't quite understand your size (27ft X 10.3) ?

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

OP
OP
The Dotties

The Dotties

Free Member
Jan 31, 2015
Gloucester
Funster No
MH
In between
Exp
Ex Newbie
Updates are easier in Co-Pilot and you can choose motorhome for your vehicle. Seven inches is better to see, and size does matter.

Don't quite understand your size (27ft X 10.3) ?
@keith
Sorry Keith, just meant overall dimensions of Moho in case it makes a difference to the sat nav sending you the correct way. (Length X height)
Geoff

Apr 27, 2008
Eastbourne East Sussex
Funster No
MH
Hymer low profile
Exp
Since 1972
I find the routing of the Chinese sat nav, set to easy and avoid tolls, is the best on the continent. Unfortunately updates seem to be unobtainable. I will keep using it till it falls over, when copilot will be a candidate, especially as I have an 8" Samsung tablet I could use.

Join us or log in to post a reply.

To join in you must be a member of MotorhomeFun

Join MotorhomeFun

Join us, it quick and easy!

Already a member? Log in here.

Latest journal entries

Funsters who are viewing this thread

Back